Six: The Truth

Y/N's PoV

"Hey! Hye-Young!" I shouted, running over to my boyfriend. "Oh, goodmorning beautiful." Hye-Young said. Hye-Young was on his bicycle, but he had stopped to talk to me. He tapped his bike seat inviting me to sit. So, of course I went and sat on the seat of his bike. Hye-Young was stood up, riding his bike.

We giggled and laughed as we arrived at the school. I jumped off his bicycle and smiled as Hye-Young put his bike away in bike shed. Padlocking his bike to the pole. He walked back over to me and take my hand. He intertwined his fingers with mine as we walked into the school.

I saw Jojo talking with her friends, she seemed pretty down but I just ignored it. I hadn't seen Sunho yet which was a pleasure. I didn't want to see him. He treated me awfully, ignored me and he treated me as if I didn't exist at all. So I was glad I hadn't seen him yet.

~Time skip~

It was lunchtime now, unfortunately Sunho had come in today, just late. Both him and Jojo looked down. So, I figured they had an argument.

Sunho stormed into the lunch room and flipped off. He pushed Jojo's lunch tray out of the way and turned around. "OUT MY 10M RADIUS! OUT! ALL OF YOU!" Sunho shouted, he was clearly pissed off about something. Everyone stepped out his 10m radius. I took a few steps back thinking I was out his 10m radius. "Turn on your love alarm." Sunho said sternly to Jojo. "We already did this Sunho." Jojo sighed. "Turn it on!" Sunho raised his voice. "She doesn't have to if she doesn't want to! You can't force her Hwang!" I shouted.

Sunho's PoV

"She doesn't have to if she doesn't want to, you can't force her Hwang!" A familiar voice I instantly recognized, shouted. I didn't even need to turn around to know who it was. Of course, it was Y/N, the reason we broke up. Then, Jojo took out her phone and turned on her LoveAlarm. I took my phone out and turned on mine as well. On Jojo's it said, '0 people in your 10m radius loves you' then on mine it said, "1 person in your 10m radius loves you' I looked at Jojo and settled my phone down on the table.

"What? That isn't true!" Jojo disagreed with what my phone was telling me. Jojo switched off her LoveAlarm and my phone still showed, '1 person in your 10m radius loves you' I looked infront of me and everyone was out of my 10m radius, I looked to my left and my right. Everyone was out. So, I turned around and saw Y/N infront of everyone else, which meant she was in my 10m radius.

First Persons POV

I looked around and realised I was infront of everyone so I stepped back. Sunho held up his phone which now read, '0 people in your 10m radius loves you.' "Step back in Y/N." Sunho said. So, I did I stepped back into his 10m radius and he held up his phone again which now read, '1 person in your 10m radius loves you.' I didn't think my LoveAlarm was switched on. So, I took my phone out my pocket and saw LoveAlarm, on my screen. I looked down at my screen, which read, '2 people in your 10m radius loves you.' I looked to the left of me and saw Hye-Young who looked disappointed. Then, I looked at Sunho, who was frowning, but smiling ever so slightly. "Everyone out my 10m radius please." I politely requested.

So everyone including, Sunho and Hye-Young stepped out. "Hye-Young." I said and looked over at him and nodded. Hye-Young stepped into my 10m radius and my screen now lit up saying, '1 person in your 10m radius loves you.' "Hwang. Step in." I said. Sunho stepped into my 10m radius and it now said, '2 people in your 10m radius loves you.' I read it out loud. "Two people in your 10m radius loves you..." I sighed. Sunho, raised his voice and spoke, "One person in your 10m radius loves you." He held up his phone as he spoke. Hye-Young looked at me, "Zero people in your 10m radius loves you." He spoke miserably, holding up his phone.

Hye-Young looked at me with a mix of disgust and disappointment in his eyes. I looked down at the ground as he walked off. "Hye-Young..." I muttered as I watched him walk out.