Three: I'm sorry

WARNING: LANGUAGE; ABUSIVE BEHAVIOUR AND SUICIDE REFERENCES!! IF YOU CANNOT HANDLE THESE THINGS OR THESE THINGS TRIGGER YOU IN SOME SORTS PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS CHAPTER! AND PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE HATE OR UNPLEASANT WORDS! THANK YOU!

Y/N's POV

I got up out of bed, my alarm was ringing with my favourite song, For You, by Aidan Gallagher. (Or whatever your favourite song is, that's just mine and my alarm clock sound 😂) I pressed the Dismiss/X button on my phone, which made my favourite song, fade, until there was no music playing.

I filled the silence, with the sound of water trickling on my naked body, shortly after, hitting the bathtub.

I stepped out the shower, turning the dials completely off, so there were only small drips which were from the small amounts of water left in the pipes. I dried my naked body off and threw on my school uniform.

I tucked my shirt in, rolling my skirt up slightly. The black sports car, the model was the Bugatti La Voiture Noire, the black Bugatti started speeding down the street. My phone pinged, so I took my phone from my pocket, the message read, 'Instagram: anonymous_2021 tagged you in a photo.' I clicked on the notification and it opened to a photo of Jojo and Sunoh kissing in an alleyway.

I'd only known Sunoh for.. Since Elementary School. I never thought of Sunoh more than a friend. But, it felt like my entire world just shattered, the tears slwoly rolled down my soft cheeks. My driver, Il-Sik pulled over as he heard my gentle sobs. "Y/N? Are you alright?" Il-Sik spoke softly. "I- Il-Sik.." I stuttered through sobs. "Yeah Y/N?.." He spoke. "I- I'm okay, can we just go to school Il-Sik?.." I asked. 

When we arrived at the school, I stepped out the car with a fake smile plastered onto my face. "Hey, Y/N?" Il-Sik grabbed my hand. "Huh?" I turned around, my fake smile soon turning to a real smile. "Would you be.. Maybe Um.. Want to go on a date with me?" Il-Sik asked. I was speechless, I didn't know what to say. I just stood there looking like an idiot. "I- Uhh... Sure!" I said, trying to sound excited.

I noticed Hye-Young looking at me and I smiled. Then, the bell rang. "I'll see you at recess, Il-Sik!" I said with a smile as I walked away towards my class.

I didn't go to my class, I just sat on the staircase outside the school, with my sketchbook on my lap and my pencil in my hand. Before I knew it there were tears rolling down my cheeks, and the sound of soft sniffles and quiet sobs. The tears fell onto my sketchbook ruining my drawing, smudging the pencil markings.

I felt arms wrap around my shoulders, I turned to my right to see, Hye-Young.

He'd always been here for me, he probably doesn't remember but in Elementary School he stood up for me and fought the bullies off, also in Grade School, he saved me when I almost drowned from Gul-Mi and her friends pushing me in the swimming pool. And, he helped me the other day with Gul-Mi's birthday issue. "Wanna talk about it Y/N?" Hye-Young asked. "G- Go away.. Please.." I stuttered through hiccups and short sniffles. "You know I won't leave you here alone, not whilst you're in this state." Hye-Young said, sympathetically.

We sat for hours talking and crying. We comforted eachother. "You know, in grade school and elementary school." I said, wiping my eyes. Hye-Young smiled slightly and nodded. "I never got to thank you for what you did." I sniffled. "It's okay." Hye-Young sighed. I rested my head on Hye-Young's shoulder.

"W- When I saw the photo my heart shattered.. I- I don't even know why!" I shouted, the tears just rolled down my cheeks. "You like Sunoh, Y/N. You need to accept that.." Hye-Young said, resting his head on top of mine. "Jojo's my bestfriend... I can't like him Hye-Young.." I wailed. "Sunoh's my bestfriend... Yet I still like his girlfriend.." Hye-Young sighed.