Chapter 23

~Andy's POV~

After the movie, Ash and Jade fell asleep on the couch, Oli and Alice fell asleep on the floor next to us, and Lexi fell asleep on the floor, using me as her pillow. I got up and carried her into my room and put her down on the bed. She was snoring. She looks so cute in her sleep. I lay down next to her, kiss her forehead and go to sleep.

~Lexi's POV~

When I woke up, I saw Andy still sleeping. So, I grabbed my laptop and got on Netflix. I put on American Horror Story, AKA my favorite show. "Good morning beautiful." I heard Andy say. His voice groggy from sleep. "Hey handsome." I said back."What are you watching sexy?" He asked. "American horror story... Duhhhh!" I said. "DID I HEAR AMERICAN HORROR STORY?!"Alice yelled running in. "YAAASSS!" I said. "YAY BAE!" she said. "YASS BOO BEAR!" I said. "Hola!" Andy said."Not you boo bear... Her boo bear." I said pointing to Alice who grabbed my laptop out of my lap and also sitting on the floor. Andy got on top of me and started tickling me, and I started screaming "NUUU ANDY STAHP!" And laughing. "Hey y'all. Stop fucking. I'm trying to watch American Horror Story." Alice said. "AYE NO IM SUPPOSED TO BE THE ONE FUCKING LEXI!" Jade yelled from downstairs. "Ughh to much noissee!" I said getting down next to Alice trying to watch AHS. "DAMN PEOPLE!" Alice yelled. It was quite for the next 30 minutes while we watched the episode. When I closed the laptop, I smelled food. I walked into the kitchen and saw Andy cooking hash browns and bacon. "YAY FOOD!" I yelled. "Hey baby." Andy said putting some food onto a plate and walking over to me. He kissed me and gave me the food. I walked out to the living room to see Ash and Jade still asleep. "Awwwweee! So kawaii!" I wisperd and walked back into the kitchen. I sat down on the counter and started to eat and watch Andy cook.