Chapter 13

(This is a Kellic chapter. Kellic is Kellin x Vic, for those who don't know xD anyways, I hope you enjoy!)
~Vic's POV~

I'm going out with this hot girl named Kitty, but I think I have feelings for Kellin. Its more then a friendship feeling. When Kellin started to go out with Ivey, I felt jealous. Of her. I wanted to be her, I want to be with Kellin. He's so cute, and he's nice, and I love him.... But I also love Kitty. I don't know what to do!

~Kellin's POV~

I got a call from Vic, and of course I answered. "Hello?" I said. "Um hey Kellin..." Vic said. "Are you okay?" I asked. "Yeah I just want to tell you something..." "So say it bro!" I said. The truth is, I have feelings for Vic. I get nervous around him. I wish he wasn't with Kitty, and I wish he had asked me out, because I'm to shy to ask him out. "Will you um be my um boyfriend?" Vic asked. DID HE JUST ASK THAT? "Yes!" I said. "Okay. But we can't tell the girls that we are cheating on them with each other." Vic said. "We should go to the movies!" I said. "Okay. See you at 7!" Vic said and hung up.
*Seven PM*

Vic picked me up a few minutes early, and we were in line for the movies. We went to see a random movie, I don't even know what its called. We watched the movie, and went home, to my house. Then we kissed.