Chapter 22

~Lexi's POV~

"OLI! GUESS WHAT!" I yelled. "Uh... What?" He said. "NEMO TOUCHED THE BUTT!" I yelled. "I LOVE THAT MOVIE!" Andy, Ash, and Oli yelled at the same time. "We should hang out tonight!" Alice said. "YES! TRIPLE DATE IN THE HOTEL ROOM!" Jade yelled. "Jade... That uh, don't sound right..." I said. "YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!" Jade yelled.
*At the hotel in Andy and Lexi's room*
~Andy's POV~

Ash, Jade, Oli, and Alice are in our hotel room to watch Nemo, one if Lexi's favorite movies. Lexi put on the movie and she sat on my lap. "Your so tiny!" I said laughing. "I KNOE LIKE LOOK AT HER! SHES LIKE A SPOOKY SCARY SKELETON!" Alice yelled. "I AM NOT! LOOK AT THIS!" Lexi said gasping and lifting up her shirt so you could see her stomach. "Baby, theres other guys in the room..." I said pulling her shirt back down. "HAVE YOU SEEN HER NAKED THOUGH?! SHE HAS THE MOST PERFECT BODY!" Jade yelled. "I uh, um... I have seen her-" I started but Jade cut me off. "YOU FUCKED MY WIFE?! LIKE WTF SHES MINE NOO!" Jade and Alice yelled. "Let's um watch the movie uh... People." Lexi said blushing. "Your so cute when you blush." I whispered into her ear. "You suck at whispering..." Ash said. As we were watching the movie, Lexi fell asleep. "I... Want... Teddybear..." She said in her sleep. "WTF?!" Jade said laughing. "She likes teddy bears." Alice said. "I know this. SHES MY WIFE!" Jade said. "But soon she's gonna be Andy's REAL wife." Oliver pointed out. "and I will kill him." Jade said stuffing her mouth full of popcorn. "Please don't kill him." Lexi said waking up yawning. "MISS TEDDYBEAR IS AWAKE!" Ash yelled. "DONT MAKE FUN OF HER!" I yelled back. "OMG MR. PORNSTAR STOP TALKING!" Lexi yelled back laughing. "Well see now..." Ash started and everyone started laughing. "so peoples I'm bored and tired and hungry. I WANT POPCORN! PASS THE MOTHERFUCKIN POPCORN!" Lexi yelled. "Yep. That's Andy's girl..." Alice said and everyone cracked up again. "Wath so funneh?" Lexi said with a mouth full of popcorn. "Dii nemo touch da booteh?" Lexi said and everyone laughed harder.