Chapter 16

~Andy's POV~

I woke up, and Lexi was still sleeping. She's so warm, so I decided to stay. Its fucking cold in here! How the fuck is she so warm. I kissed her lips, and they were warm to. "ANDY! HAI!" She yelled. "Morning baby!" I said. "I was sleeping! Bitch." She said. "I'm sorry, but your lips taste like Skippy's Peanut Butter!" I said. "You always have a good excuse!" She said, getting up. "Where do you think your going?" I said, pulling her back into bed, and laying on top of her. "I was gonna go cook breakfast!" She said. "No! You stay here. I wanna cook!" I said. Oki fine." She said grabbing her phone. "Andy... The people that took a video of your proposal thingy texted it to my sis and she just texted it to me. Want me to post it on Twitter?" She said. "Wha- oh yeah. Tag me in it." I yelled from the kitchen. "Oki!" She yelled back.
~Lexi's POV~

As soon as I posted it, I got some hate comments like "you ugly slutty bitch! You don't deserve a hot guy like Andy! Back the fuck off my future husband." And "you are an attention seeking whore!". I didn't pay attention to those though. I love Andy, and he loves me back. That's all that matters. Right? When I saw the other hate comments, I laughed, not knowing Andy came in with cooked food. BACON! "Your laugh is so sexy." He said in his deep voice. That only made me laugh more. "OMG BACON! I LOVE YOU!" I yelled and then I kissed his lips. Then Andy's phone rang. "Hello?" He said. "Yeah. Um no. Yeah were engaged. Yes. Ugghhh do we have to?! Can she come? YES! Okay. Bye John." He said. "Wanna go on tour next week?" He said. "YES!" I yelled, my mouth full of bacon. IM GOING ON TOUR! "One thing; we have to share a bunk, if your okay with that." Andy said. "We share a bed. I can share a bunk with you." I said. "The bunks tiny though." "Yay! We can be closer!" I said, and he chuckled.