Chapter 11

*DEM EYES DOE <3*
~Andy's POV~

I heard my phone ringing, meaning I was getting a phone call (OBVIOUSLY). I read the caller I.D. and answered.

Me: "hello?"

Vic: "I NEED A GIRLFRIEND!" He whined. Then, someone knocked on the door.

Lexi: "COME IN!"

Vic: "Who was that?"

Kitty: "HEY LEXI! HEY JADE! HEY ALI- What is he doing here?!"

Me: "Well, nice to see you to Kityy!" I said sarcastically.

Ivey: "OMG LEXI YOUNG IS ON ANDY BIERSACK'S LAP!!!" She said taking a picture.

Kellin: "LETS SKYPE ANDY!"

Vic: "OKAY!" and they hung up. And I got a Skype call from them.

Me: "Hey."

Vic: "who's the hot chick?!"

Kellin: "Yeah?!"

Lexi: "which one?"

Me: "I think they mean you babe."

Lexi: "ohh!" She said blushing and doing a derp face. After a while, Vic asked out Kitty, Kellin asked out Ivey, and of course, they both said yes. Then everyone left, so it was just me, Lexi, Nikki, and Layla.
~Lexi's POV~

I swear on EVERYTHING I love, if Layla flirts with Andy, I will kill her. She's such a fucking WHORE! She stole my last THREE boyfriends from me, and she might try to steal Andy to! "So, Andy, your in a band?" She said, twirling her brown hair around her finger. "Um yeah. Why?" He said. "That HOT." she said, sitting next to him. "LAYLA!!" I yelled, getting off Andy's lap, and him getting up with me. "Ugh, what do you want now bitch?!" She said. "BACK OFF! HE'S DATING ME! NOT YOU! AND HE PROBABLY DOESNT LIKE WHORES!" I yelled. I put on my shoes, told Andy to get dressed (he did), took his hand and walked out.