⤉1⤉

Trigger warnings - Murder, Fire, Car crashes, Depression, Family death, trauma, death, and gore, rape.

Content warnings - arguments, cursing.

if you are sensitive to these topics I do not suggest to read this book.

There are five types of demons in this realm. Each demon is sorted in a different class, and we must work as hard as we can to level up. But, if your royalty, or, in simple words, related to satan, you get it easy. Why? Oh, because, your related to the person that created this fiery pit called 'Hell'.

Nature Demons

These demons are the demons who guard the Palace and nurture hell. They are the ones that go up to earth and make the humans do bad deeds or mess up their family or childhood that drives them to bad deeds

Purple Star Demons

These demons are actually really rare, only one of them is born in a century. The reason why their so rare is because they are the ones that decide where a human goes. Meaning, their good and bad. 'Why were they created in hell then?' Because, god and satan had made an agreement that they would create a unique demon. One that is half angel and half demon. Satan did the creating, and god did the power

Red Love of the moon demon

These demons are quite common, but they decide the humans sexuality preference

Peasant demons

These demons are very very common, their very low-lifed and have no value because of that. Since their so common, satan decided to put them to some type of use, these are the demons that go and haunt and possess humans

And then there's my level.

Cheine Demons

The royal demons. The ones that are related to satan and treated as royalty and high quality

My names Hwang Hyunjin, born on March 20, 2000. I'm supposed to be the next Vampire king. Well... when I find myself a queen. If you're wondering why I was talking about demons rather than vampires, that's because vampires and demons both have the same value. We're just a different type of Supernatural being. Yes, demons have a royal line too, but we're specifically told to not breed or fall in love with each other or else it will mess everything up. One time a demon fell in love with a vampire and they were both executed and turnt into dust. But, with vampires and demons falling in love with humans is a totally different story.

If a vampire or demon falls in love with a human they are treated as high high quality because they were actually able to get an indecisive, weak, and lowlife human to fall in love with them and actually trust them and were actually able to get a human to be willing to live a difficult after life.

I don't care about love life though, I don't wanna get married to some vampire and get married. I want someone that actually loves me not because of my money, but because of me. Because they love me for being me and love my personality and love hanging around me. 

I hear my stomach growl, my body begging for blood.

It's been a month since I had blood.

I've been trying to not to eat or feast upon human flesh, I don't like hurting others. But, I have to.

I quickly get up from my desk and put on my shoes and fix my hair and put on a cape and leave my room.