⤉18⤉

[Five years later, In the dorms]

"Hey, Doyun." Hyunjin smiles at me.

"Yes, Hyunjin?" I ask.

"would you like to...go out tonight?" he asks.

"Yes!" I smile, "I'd be more than happier to!"

his smile becomes brighter, "alright then. get ready."

"okay!" I say, then head to my room and I change into a nice outfit. within an hour, Hyunjin is ready and we both leave. we enter the car and the driver drives us along the highway. my eyes start to become drowsy because of how long the car ride is but I immediately open my eyes when the car forcefully stops. I look and see that the car is at the tip of the bridge, almost centimeters away from falling down.

"Hyunjin!" I scream, "we're gonna die! save us!"

"no." he says.

"What?" I ask, "why not?!"

"Just...stay here." he says all to calmly.

"Hyunjin!" I say, my throat choking up, "th-this isn't funny! we need to get out this car, now!"

like a deer in the headlights my eyes open wide when I see the car falling down the bridge.

"Doyun." Hyunjin says, looking directly into my eyes.

"Yes?" I ask, my heart shaking violently out of fear.

"I love you." he says.

"I-I love you too." I stutter, "but we need to get out!"

"No." he says, "we're just getting started."

"wh..what do you mean?!" I ask.

"When we die we're going to hell." he says, "Remember?"

my eyes open even more, and I see as the car tumbles down the hill, and it begins catching on fire.

"Hyunjin." I say.

"hm?" he asks.

"Even though I'm close to death.." I say, "I'm happy I'm dying with you."

"I am too." he says.

I come closer to him and he holds me tightly and the car starts to sink in the deep ocean, and water fills the car and he holds on me tighter, oxygen escaping and I start struggling to breathe. we hold onto each other tightly, and he catches me by surprise when he gets us out of the window, but he doesn't swim up to land. we just stay there, under the water, just holding onto each other and slowly sinking in the water.

[At the funeral, Jisung POV]

"The two loved each other so much." the priest says, "They died in a tragic way, but the two are happy together now."

tears fill my eyes as I hear the priest talk, wishing Doyun and Hyunjin were here with me right now.

"it's okay Jisung." Minho tells me, "Let it out."

everyone hugs me and we all collectively mourn, Felix and chan hugging each other as they cry.

The two souls died in a tragic way but their souls never left. their happy together, and their watching on the people they love. the two souls spend the eternity together, living together as they rule hell together happily. the bodies were found holding onto each other dearly, and they were buried next to each other. they made their wish come true. they lie with each others bones.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃