⤉4⤉

"Don't worry Doyun, I'm not going anywhere."

I wake up in a cold sweat, breathing hardly as my eyes roll back lazily as I breathe, it looking as if I'm having a mini panic attack, which what's happening.

"you okay Yunnie?" Jisung asks me.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just...had another nightmare." I say.

"Oh.." he says, "do you want me to call Hyunjin over?"

"It's three in the morning, jisung." I say,

"that boy is almost never asleep." He eye rolls, "pretty sure his demonic ass wouldn't mind teleporting here." He says, knowing Hyunjin isn't human from his black wings.

I chuckle at his comment, "yeah.."

"do you ever remember what happened and why you were beaten up?" Hyunjin asks me.

My heart pumps when he says that, "yeah."

"What happen then?" He asks.

"Hyunjin." I say simply.

"What do you mean, Hyunjin...?" He asks me.

"He didn't like that I told you he wasn't... human." I say, "he threatened to kill me if I told you but it was already too late."

"Oh, then why didn't he-?" He asks.

"He backed out last minute." I say, "I don't know why, it didn't seem like much of a problem for him when he first met me."

"Because he got to know you, Doyun." Jisung says.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"He doesn't want to kill you because he's already so attached to you." He says.

"But-"

"he wants to befriend you, isn't it obvious?" He says.

"Yeah, whatever." I eye roll, "there's nothing special about me."

"What!?" He asks me, "yes there is!"

"Whatever. I'm going back to sleep." I say, "good night, you have practice early in the morning."

He sighs, "night."

[Monday Afternoon]

"hello JYP sunbaenim." I bow respectfully.

"Hello." He says, "today one of the workers here will give you a tour of the building."

"Yes." I smile.

"Hello!" A very jumpy and energetic girl greets me.

I smile at her, "hello!"

"This is Meg. She will be giving you the tour today." JYP says.

"Okay." I say.

I sigh, then plop myself on the couch, it's been a physically exhausting day.

"hey lil bro, you 'kay?" Jisung asks me, then sits down next to me.

"yeah, just been dancing all day." I chuckle, "I'm gonna go to post something on insta, be right back."

"okay, later." he says.

I then get up and go to the hallway and take a picture of myself. 

I put the caption "˓♡𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞, 𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐠𝐨 𝐬𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠♡ʾ"