Talking

I pause the movie even though there is only 2 minutes left but I have seen it multiple times so I know what happens. I walk over and open the door and see Clint and this brings back to me what Sharon said and the fact that I saw them together after what happened in the living room. We stand there in silence for a minute or two and during that silence I don't make eye contact and I think Clint notices because he pushes me in my room and against the wall and being honest it makes me horny. He lifts my chin and we make eye contact.

He says, "Baby why are you ignoring me?" You retort, "I'm not, I promise." He says still holding me against the wall, "You are because you didn't make eye contact with me like you usually do and you didn't call me a nickname. What's wrong? If you don't tell me, I can't help you." I say back while his face is getting closer to mine, "I don't know what to do anymore. I mean you're you and I'm just me. What do you even see in me? You could be with someone better and not wasting your time on me" 

Clint breathes out and turns his head away from you before scoffing. He is on the verge of yelling, "Emily please! You are perfect. You are kind, caring, loyal and you put everyone above yourself and you are a great hero who saved us all from Ultron and Thanos and YOU survived. I love you so fricking much otherwise why do you think I'd be marrying you and having a kid with you! And where is this coming from?" You reply quietly, "I heard Sharon talking and she was being all flirty and touchy earlier and before you have a go at me for eavesdropping and being 'cLiNgY' even Nat thought she was and I only heard because I walked past!" 

Clint's head dropped down to look at the floor and he says while lifting his head, "You are perfect for me! Why do you think I fell for you? And also I went there to tell Sharon to back off being I had a fiancé who is pregnant and she said that. Then I said I'd talk to Tony if she carried on and walked out." 

You apologise but you are still pinned to the wall by Clint and he starts moving closer. Your breath hitches as his face is inches from yours. He says, "You're horny aren't you? Can you even have sex if you're pregnant?" You nod.

A/N: Holy smokes! 2 chapters in one day and the other one was long! The next part will contain SMUT and also will take a few days to write as there is a lot of detail and also school takes up most of my time. 

NAME REVEAL: Lily