First Time

This is a SMUT chapter!

DO JOT READ PAST THIS POINT IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE!!

I finally open the door and walk into the his room to see Clint naked on his bed with a massive erection.

He groans and says, "Baby I need help." I smile and say, "So you couldn't have tried jacking off?" Clint shakes his head and says, "No I need to be in your pussy now!" I smirk and slowly start undressing obviously taking too long as Clint stood from his seat and ripped my clothes off.

I sighed and said, "You owe me new clothes now!" He lifts me from the ground and sits himself back on the sofa with me on his lap and says, "I can buy you anything you want!"

Clint's hands meet my hips and he lines himself up with me before pulling me down onto his dick making me moan. My head drops into his neck and I slowly start kissing his neck leaving marks. He grips the back of my head and says, "Baby I want you to sit still. Don't move okay?" I nod and stay sat still with Clint as his length stays just brushing my g-spot.

I moan as he starts attacking my neck and then he pulls me in for a passionate kiss filled with tongue. He says, "Baby uuhhh fuck. I need to move." I feel his dick throbbing inside me and he suddenly thrusts upwards making me moan loudly.

I move my hips with Clint and meets his thrusts making him groan loudly. He says, "I'm gonna cum. I need you to cum with me." I nod and Clint says, "C'mon baby take this cock like the good girl you are. You like this cock huh?" I hum and I feel my release approaching.

I manage to mumble out, "I'm gonna c--ugghhh" Clint speeds up his thrusts from underneath me and I cum all over him while he releases his in me.

Clint pulls out of me and says, "That was amazing sex!" I nod, still breathing heavily from the exercise that occurred minutes ago.

We snuggle into each other and fall asleep.