Moving in

The next day, all of us are busy moving Clint's stuff to my room but Bruce isn't exactly happy about this. Everyone is in my room moving about some furniture and making room for everything while me and Clint are in his room.

I am going through his drawers clearing stuff out when I find a book that says 'DIARY' on the front. I put it in the box because I want to respect his space but it intrigues me. I turn around and see Clint looking through it so turn around. I remove everything from the last draw and Clint is in front of me with the book. He hands it to me while saying, "I want you to read it to know how much you saved me." I slowly take it from him and read it.

17th November 2020: 

Today Bruce's sister joined and she is fit but I don't want to commit to anything after my last relationship. Her black hair dangled just below her shoulders and her blue eyes pierced into my soul I think. 

20th November 2020:

I am catching feelings for Emily Banner. She walks like an angel. Her voice just makes my heart melt but I must try not to fall too hard in case she breaks my heart. If only God didn't make heart break a thing.

21st November 2020:

I kissed her and I'm falling hard and fast. Every time she makes eye contact with me or just talks to me butterflies erupt in my stomach and I didn't think that was possible. Today marks the day Laura left but I am happy now and I can't stop thinking about Emily. But what will Bruce say?

22nd November 2020: 

There was a party and me and Emily may have slept together and it was the  best sex I have ever had!

29th November 2020:

Emily was in hospital as Bruce kicked off because we were together. I missed her so much.

25th December 2021:

I know I haven't updated in a while but I fell fast and hard for Emily and today I asked her to marry me which she said YES!

26th December 2021:

Emily was throwing up this morning and I found out why! She is pregnant with my child and I couldn't be happier but Sharon keeps getting in the way and flirting with me.

25th June 2022:

We are having a girl! I have thought of many names but we are yet to discuss that and I am moving in with her. I can't wait to build a life with her and have her as my wife.

(A/N: Dates may not be to scale sorry but enjoy!)

You put it down and look at him slight tears in your eyes. You walk up to him and kiss him passionately before saying, "I fucking love you Clint Barton."

You finish moving Clint out and he is all moved into your room. You fall asleep cosily together that night before starting work on the nursery tomorrow.