Chapter 8!

Tsuyu's POV:
I pulled out the pink nail polish from out of a little bag with Lilly pads decorated over it. I grabbed a variety of colours for ochako to pick from. i spread the out infront of us both in order of shade ."which one? Kero" I ribbited with my finger against my bottom lip like I normally pose. The brown haired angel stared at the for a minute , tapping her chin and hesitating while pick the colour. In the end she had déserte les for a baby pink with while spots and glitter to go ontop of the base colour. As I untwisted the cap of the polish , I turned to my door as I heard a loud creak from outside of it. We both looked back at each other slightly creeped out by the strange noise. We put down the nail polishes and stood up slowly as the creaking continued. We sneaked up to the door opening it slowly only to reveal my little sister. We both sighed of relief thinking it was a villain who had come to attack us. "BOO" my sister said trying to act all rough as she ran into my room trashing the place and spilling the nail polish. "Ughhh can you not- " I groaned pointing to the door and wanting her to leave. She just shook her head and continued to roll on the floor screaming. I looked over at ochako and she looked back at me as we both shrugged and left the room.

(Ya'll I'm so sorry this is rlly short I've had no motivation atm T^T)