Chapter 4

Ochako's pov:
"The bus is coming " I heard tsuyu's sister say .
She was always so cheerful and happy . I wonder if she was like this at her house . When the bus pulled up to the stop tsuyu's sister jumped on and waited impatiently before she ran straight up the stairs to the top . Since me and tsuyu have a bus pass because of school we had to pay for her sister . "Here's your ticket " I said to asui's sister as she grabbed it and shoved it in her pocket . We sat at the back of the bus  with tsuyu in the middle, her sister next to the window and I was on the end .
Tsuyu's pov :
As I sat in the middle I pulled out my phone to see if there were any notifications. I sat texting jirou about ochako . Jirou is the only Person who knows about my crush since I can trust her really well . I looked up at ochako to see her reading a book on LGBTQ history . I couldn't believe it , maybe she's bisexual . I was so happy . I also saw her hand by her side , she kept tapping the seat . I couldn't help but place my hand a little closer . As she looked up I turned away and blushed a. I noticed her smile out of the corner of my eye and I blushed even harder.
Tsuyu's sisters pov :
I pressed my face against the window as the buildings went pass . It was cool to see all the people below me they were so tiny .i got bored after a while so I turned to asui to see her blushing heavily. I wondered what happened to her maybe she saw something on her phone but then I noticed ochako was blushing as well.

👋 hi , it's me
I know this is short . It's because I have a lot of school stuff to do on my computer 💻
Goodbye for now
°0°