Chapter 7

Ochako's pov:
We walked down the street to tsuyu's house since it was the closest to the bus stop.Her front garden had this massive Japanese water fall filled with lily pads and cute little fish.It swarmed with wildlife and was so cute."parents aren't home " I heard the cute frog ribbit ."YAY !!!"I heard her sister yell .We walked in and took our shoes of at the door so we didn't tread in mud.We put away our jackets and sat down on her couch. "Tea?" Tsu asked with a small kero kinda noise after. Cute. I just responded with "ummm sure " in a happy tone. "TV TV TV TV TV TV TV !"I listened sty's sister chant ."what do you want on?" I asked her. "SPONGEBOB!" She screamed happily.I turned it on and switched the channels to the one spongebob was on."here ya go"asui said as she carefully walked over with the green tea.I picked it up and sipped it but at a time since it was still really hot.

-time skip sponsored by the door in haikyuu-

Tsuyus pov :
I finished up my tea and placed it by the sink to be washed up later. "Soooooooo what now?" Ochako said turning her head round to me. " I don't mind" I ribbited ( I cant fucking spell) "we can paint each others nails if you want?" I asked her. "Sure!" She said cheerfully. We headed upstairs and left tsu's sister downstairs watching spongebob.

No-one's pov:
They both walked into tsuyu's froggy room. Her bed was filled with frog plushies and she had a cute froggy blanket. Even her gaming set was froggy themed. Ochako sat on the bean bag by tsu's bed and scrolled through her phone. Tsu on the other hand started to grab her nail polish set . Tsu shuffled towards ochako and sat In front of her so she can do her nails . "What colour do you want ?" She ribbited . Ochako paused for a second to admire the beautiful frog in front of her ."uuuuuuuhhhhhhh pink" she quickly responded with.

( Hewo sorry I haven't been active I have been dealing with dysmorphia shit and I wrote this them realised it was all in bold and no I'm not going to change it so sorry if its a slow update on this book stay safe sweet beans)