Chapter 5

-time skip sponsored by All might -
Ochako's pov :
As I stepped of the bus I noticed tsuyu's sister looked incredibly excited.so excited her eyeballs could pop out ,she was looking around at all the buildings and skyscrapers. We all started to walk down the road wondering where to go first . I saw asui's sister tug at her shirt as she pointed to a build a bear shop . We decided to go over because she would probably cry if we didn't . She ran straight up to section with all the bears waiting to be stuffed. I looked at tsuyu and asked her " do you wanna build a bear with me ?" In a funny, kind voice . "Yeah sure " she replied. We decided to go with a half and half ,pastel pink and blue bear .
Tsuyu's pov:
As we picked up the bear ochako ran over and grabbed one of the hearts to put in it . It was a red checkered one with I love you on it . I started to blush intensely and so did she . After we stuffed the bear we made it over the the clothes area where we got a Pokemon onesie for it . We decided to call it tsu-chako . I thought it was cute to call it out two names mashed together well as ochako found it funny and she loved it . As we walked out the shop we headed towards a dress shop to get asui's prom dress.
Ochako's pov:
The shop had so many choices.they were all in colour order so I asked tsuyu" what colour were you thinking ?" "Maybe blues and greens " she replied
. I ran over to the blue section and started at the light coloured dresses. She picked out the ones she wanted to try on while her sister sat on a chair and played with the bear she picked out earlier . "How about these ?"she asked me "they look cute "I told her . As she went to try them on , I sat with her sister on the chair and watched her with the bear .
After a few minutes,tsuyu walked out in a beautiful dress . It was blue that faded into white which faded into green . It had a few lily flowers on it as well. " you look soooooooooooo cute !" I shouted loudly. She blushed heavily and looked away . "Can we go now ???" Her sister moaned .