Chapter 3

For those readers who do not like perverted (not as perv.) scenes then skip past the stars.

"The song fits best for the end... Also We want to thank you guys for 120 reads! Woo" - Red

****

Sasha pounced on top of me and growled at me. "Nathan Andrew Solomon. Do you know how long its been since I've gotten laid?! My d*ck is throbbing for some serious attention. Sexual Attention. I've been trying my hardest to stay away from her but it seems that I can no longer wait for you to man up."

I knew exactly who he meant and there was no way I was going to let him touch Eva. "You leave her alone you hear me. If you go anywhere near her with that d*ck of yours, I'll personally cut it off myself and feed it and you to the clickers."

He got off of me standing straight revealing the massive bulge in front of his pants. I did my best and tried to not look at it, everyone else had no problem staring at it, on the count of how obvious it was sticking out of the front of his pants. To make matters worse, Eva softly moaned in her sleep which made Sasha even more tempted to take her.

"Fuckin hell Eva." He whispered, as he looked up and down her body.

Eva woke up and stood up grabbing onto Sasha's arm pressing her chest into it. she whispered something into Sasha's ear that made him...uh, came into full attention. Eva moaned something else into Sasha’s ear that makes him quickly grab her leg and bring it around his waist. He begins to slowly place kisses down her neck and I can feel the urge to punch him square in the face but I stop myself. He puts her leg back down and bends down to remove her pants.

****

Welcome Back. So what happened was, Sasha came back heated and Eva was first asleep. She did a bit of sleep talking/sexing...fuck I don't know this bitch crazy, to Sasha which caused him to come fully into "attention".

I was done watching Eva go at it with another man. I threw my fist out towards Sasha but stopped myself before it connected. I think at that moment Eva woke up and finally realized what was happening because she gave Sasha a good knee to the face. A still hard Sasha dropped to the floor and didn't move, his nose flowing with blood.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?!" Eva yelled. Eva fixed her belt buckle and laid back down to go to sleep.

"Nathan!" She yelled. While staring at Robb and Ally awkwardly poke Sasha's face I let out a small "hmm?" and slowly turn my head to Eva who still had her back turned towards us.  

"Give me your jacket I'm cold."

I quickly took off my jacket and handed it to her. "Damn. The wicked bitch of the west couldn't wait till Dorothy was home to knock her out?" Jonathan said as he saw the damage Eva caused. "Oh and Jonathan..." Eva said without turning to face him. "I dare you to call me bitch one more time. Then pray to Cindy that I won't kick your ass hard enough that you won't need surgery."

Ally POV

I felt something hard over my chest. Once I opened my eyes to see darkness I seriously thought I was dead. But it was just a really heavy Robb stretched over my body. I tried to wiggle my arms free to push him off but he was laying on them cutting off any blood flow that was supposed to reach my arms. Once one of my arms were free I reached behind me to touch Nathan who was sleeping next to Eva. I whispered his name but I still didn't get a response, so instead I reached out to his foot so I turned my head enough so I could at least see where he was. He was gone.