𝟑. 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐛𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐟𝐮𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞

━━━━━ THE FIRST THING SEUNGHYE WAS MET WITH WHEN SHE OPENED THE DOOR WAS AN OUT OF BREATH EUNAE LEANING AGAINST A WALL trying to calm herself as she took deep breaths and sent a small smile towards Seunghye's direction.

Sprinting down the slope with the bag of cupcakes, while trying not to destroy them was apparently not a good idea at all. Eunae had rushed up the stairs and rang the doorbell twice before leaning on the wall trying to calm herself down. She brought her empty hand to her waist to support herself while trying to soothe that part of the waist that was paining due to running.

"Eunae-ah, are you okay? What are you doing here so late and that also without a jacket-" Eunae interrupted Seunghye by handing her the last box of cupcakes.

Finally, being able to stand upright, Eunae straightened her clothes before replying, "I came to borrow notes from the twins, and since I was coming here anyway, Hyunae sent these cupcakes for you."

Smiling at the mention of cupcakes, Seunghye said, "You know you didn't have to. Anyways, they are in their bedroom. Up you go."

Returning a soft smile, Eunae headed towards the stairs.

══════════════════

The scene of Kijoon lying on the floor in the middle of their room as Seojoon stared at his twin from the corner sitting on his bed, judging him, was not amusing for Eunae as she stood at the door; it wasn't new either.

Judging by the looks that Seojoon gave to his twin, Eunae understood that it was nothing serious, just Kijoon being his dramatic self. Still, for just the sake of asking, the girl standing at the door cleared her throat as she asked.

"Why are you on the floor?"

Not bothering to even tilt his face, let alone his whole body, Kijoon replied, "I have depression."

Not hearing any reactions from both his twin and best friend, Kijoon sighed before replying again, "Also, I got hit in my face with the door so..."

Shaking her head, Eunae wondered why she didn't already expect such an answer from the boy on the floor. Not wanting to further deal with his dramatics, Eunae turned to Seojoon, sitting silently on his bed in the corner.

Looking at Seojoon's face, she felt calm; her mind felt at peace. Subconsciously, glancing at the said boy caused the edges of her lips to curl up into a gentle smile, which in turn led Seojoon to mirror her actions. Both teens just gazed at each other with soft smiles.

Breaking the eye contact first, Eunae jumped over Kijoon's body to reach Seojoon's side before speaking up again.

"Anyways, I came here to borrow the notes for the day I missed."

"Oh yeah, you needed those right─" Before Seojoon could complete his sentence, Kijoon raised the upper half of his body, interrupting his twin to taunt Eunae.

"That's the only reason you visit us always. Do you not miss us?"

Clicking his tongue, Kijoon continued, "I knew you were a fake friend."

Once again ignoring her dramatic friend, Eunae turned towards Seojoon again, finding him near his desk, taking out the required notes.

Gathering all the notes, Seojoon turned around to find Eunae standing right behind him as she tried to look over his shoulder earlier.

Both of them froze, holding onto their breaths, not daring to move as they stared into each other's eyes. Blood rushed to their cheeks the longer they gazed at each other with adoration, completely forgetting about someone else in the room.