Plagiarism

DATE: 20/04/2021

I am sorry to inform that this isn't an update. I was checking through my book when I found out that in someone's reading list there's one book 'Her - C.K.J' which already had a history of plagiarising another author's work in SKY castle fanfics, is now again published.

And now the author has decided that they want to plagiarise my work.

The first chapter that they have published is the cast chapter where the characters are described and most of the character description in their book is written by me in this book that I published on 6th of April 2021.

I am happy that people are enjoying my book and are free to take inspiration. But inspiration is never equal to direct plagiarism.

I have already reported the book and it would be great if you can report the book too so that it can be taken down as plagiarism is a serious crime.

Here is the URL of the book that copied my work : https://www.wattpad.com/story/266318888?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=story_info&wp_page=story_details_button&wp_uname=_stardustyy_&wp_originator=ODV3T4G2ST6Gb6OpYKWWZ389ZF3Ifd2v65rwCysew61L3i1YX1LJ0h1rPCcM4bqPu2i2HqBOaRFpGzvBkSeZzyLrgwr4KebGk%2BzLOUxy2Lr3%2FUHN8j%2F459ErRLvhd2Wb

I am not against taking inspiration from someone's book that you like but you don't just directly copy paste somethings from other people's work and then claim it as your own.

Update: The issue has been settled and the book has been taken down. Thank you everyone who helped me. And I hope this doesn't happen to anyone else.