┊i. four

|  · • ❝〔𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐲 〕❞ • ·

| · • ❝〔𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐲 〕❞ • ·. . . •. .; • .. :•. •|

ACE AND SABOS POV-
current time: 1:10
Time until escape: 40 minutes
AN- 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕟𝕥 𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕤
While ace just has this

I open my eyes "damn we pulled that off smooth"
"Ugh" he wipes his head "she kissed me that woman's gonna use her crazy mind tricks to try and make us like her" "she did it to me too"
𝕋𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙 𝕀'𝕕 𝕟𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕒𝕕𝕞𝕚𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕒𝕔𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕀 𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕒 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖𝕕 𝕚𝕥... "also ace why did you choose 2am as the escape time?" "Well I always heard doctor teech saying something about devil fruit eaters and how their powers can have a spike at 2am" "oh! So we could have the upper hand if anyone tries to attack us" "exactly!" "We should probably make a route for the escape and check the time too" "yeah but we should stay here for another five ish minutes. That woman May still be lurking" "that's true let's start getting our clothes on these pajamas are starting to get itchy" "hahaha"

MEANWHILE...
A certain mafia boss is doing what your parents told you not to play with weapons though I don't suppose you weren't using weapons as a child but that's just me.

YOUR POV-
I sat in my room cleaning off some of my new
Weapons pondering on the conversation I would be having with Newgate after I finish this little experiment of mine he'll kill me when he hears about what I've done barring the fact he will end up knowing but can't do nuch about a perfect plan set in motion already huh? she chuckles to herself I mean, this is the least hurtful way these kids are gonna learn about the outside world. Not letting them do this would be like getting a puppy and not letting off the leash and this is how I was raised and look how I turned out! But..it would be a problem if they got involved with one I hoped to never see again..
"𝘿𝙤𝙛𝙡𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙤 𝘿𝙤𝙣𝙦𝙪𝙞𝙭𝙤𝙩𝙚 ugh just hearing his name makes me want to vomit. That bastard is something I never want those kids to encounter." Just then I hear shuffling and muffled noises outside of my bedroom door and from where my desk stood in my room I could hear these were the boys. I check the time on my phone
current time: 1:15
I guess it's that time huh? I go to my messages and open up damiens

(F/n) : has Shawn already told you what's up
D : yeah she gave me the recording of them do you want it
(F/n) : nope I'll be good you just stick to plan. Don't interfere unless there lives are in danger ok
D : 😅 won't their lives be in danger all the time I mean these are three helpless boys with devil fruit powers on the street with seemingly nothing
(F/n) : .....THIS IS HOW IT WAS FOR ME JUST GO DO YOUR DAMN JOB!
D: yes ma'am I'll report back later
(F/n) : mhm

I turn off my phone and start getting some clothes on this will be quite the treat to watch.

THE BOYS POV:
"Sabo did you already get the backpack?" "Yep let's find luffy" the boys go back to the mysterious room (f/n) was sitting in minutes ago with luffy. They look up at the crib to see the bubbly little boy fast asleep sorry luffy we can't stay.No matter how much you may "like" this house or this woman it is just to risky Ace and Sabo pick up the nearby chair and stand up to get luffy "be careful Sabo you might drop him!" "I've got it we will be fine!"
.