┊i. five

|  · • ❝〔𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥 𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐬 〕❞ • ·

| · • ❝〔𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥 𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐬 〕❞ • ·. . . •. .; ✿.• |

Your pov:
Now just how the hell did this happen? Me? The great (f/n) (l/n)? Stood up to the strongest generals of the underground? Known for her flawless looks and plans?
Taking care of children? Devil children if any? It
Sounds hilarious to even the lowest ranks of the underground I'm supposed to be cold and heartless yet I'm finding myself in that dumbass situation I was in so many years ago. Though I guess reminiscing isn't the best time right now. I told myself I would protect these kids and just when has my word led me astray?
I get up and finally announced my presence "just what do you think you're doing with those children" I offer him a dark look "JUST
WHO THE HELL ARE YOU BITCH"

└➤ facts about (f/n)。✑ ─────┐
𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 5 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

1.✧.。. *. 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡,𝐡𝐨𝐞,𝐬𝐥𝐮𝐭
𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦 𝐨𝐟 𝐟𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐬.

└─────── 𝐎𝐍𝐄──➤
"...the hell did you just call me?" "YOU HEARD ME WHORE WHAT DO YOU WA-" a fist flies to his jaw and dislocates it "AHH WHA DA FUC YOU!" He tries to say as he can't speak much "huh? I thought I was a bitch" "HEL NO"
He drops luffy trying to come after me but get intercepted by... a fluffy rug? "CORA-SAN!" I look over to see and young boy chasing after the rug who just tackled the man ace and sabo stare in awe till they realized what happened. They burn their attackers and make their way over to me and luffy while the big man on the ground gets his ass beat by the rug - person "THE HELL ARE YOU WAITING FOR GET THEM!" the thug on the far yells "take Luffy and get back there" I hand off luffy to sabo "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!WE RAN AWAY FOR A REASON! IM NOT GOING TO LIS-" "ACE!"sabo interrupts "let's listen for once..for luffy"
Ace looks down in anger "Oi! Fluffy hat boy!" I look over to the tired looking kid calling the fluffy rug Cora-San "you shouldn't be in this fight either just stay back with them"
"No I've got to get in there and help Cora-San!"
"We will be fine we just don't want any of you to get hurt" I try to relax my eyes as much as I can to show my sincerity "ugh fine! Just make sure he doesn't die!" You don't have to worry

NARRATOR POV:

all three of the kids look at eachother with looks of confusion before sabos speaks "well first we should take luffy somehwere safe then go from there" they look at luffy "so that little kid is luffy huh?" tthe fluffy hat kid says "yeah he is our baby brother" we all look over to ms.(f/n) "if you look at it from a certain angle ms.(f/n) is pretty badass huh" sabo jokes "no time for jokes lets just get the hell outta here" they finally take their leave "we should go to the bar across the street" law points out "there we can call the police" ace and sabo look to eachother "maybe calling the police isn't the best idea" considering ms. is a mafia boss ace and sabo think "ok then whats your plan" he looks between the two of us then at luffy "ms.(f/n) said she and mr. fluffy rug can handle it" "mr.fluffy rug?" the fluffy hat questions "thats the only name i could think of right now considering the situation were in" ace tells for both of us. we arrive at the bar where the bartender is inside silently gawking at the fight and the three kids who just came inside. "h-hello" he sweatdrops "how are you kids doing tonight" we where just in here" "oh yeah you two where" he points to ace and fluffy hat "can we take a seat over here" "yeah thats fine but youre gonna have to order something or you guys are outta here" "then can we get a water" ace says "ugh whatever' the bartender says seemingly annoyed. The boys ignored the seemingly irritated server and sit down "so this woman you guys were taking about..(f/n)..was her name?" "what about her?" "just who is she might I ask" sabo,opting to take the more discreet aproach "what about that fluffy rug your were talking to?Cora-san..you called him" "using my own games against me eh" hat boy sneers " alright then cora-san is the man who adopted me after some issues with is brother so I guess he is a father figure...typer person?" the two boys sit confused " actually before all this lets introduce eachother" sabo hold his hand out " I'm sabo,this is luffy and this is ace" he points to him and his brothers "well its nice to meet you guys I'm law and the man I was with was rosinante he, as said is my father-figure" "likewise, the lady that talked to you was mrs.(f/n), she had adopted all three of us and for the most part was taking care of us pretty well but our mistrust of adults lead us to this situation" ace explains 'well that doesnt matter now..lets just wait for them to get back also wheres that water we ordered?"