Part One: They Won't Leave Me Be

I couldn't help but feel it. It was all I felt. Sitting, baking, hanging out with friends, shopping, no matter what I was doing or where I was going the feeling never left.

I called the police seventeen times! They found no evidence of me being stocked and my twin thinks that I just pranking him and the whole department. How long will it take to tell people and have them understand that I'm not crazy? Let alone pranking them.

It had gotten so bad that I was sent to a mental hospital to check my mentality. Each time, leaving without a single diagnosis.

Not going to lie, I'm scared. Terrified even! I know they are watching me. I can feel their eyes on me. I don't have a clue on who or why they are doing it. Though I wish I did. It has been going for two years now. I have tried a private investigator, he had refused too.

So here I am... stuck at this endless hell. You have no clue what this feels like. In the shower, driving to work... there is no escape! I tried moving six times already. I have tried everything. Yet, nothing works.

What did I do to deserve this...? Did I say something wrong? Maybe it's one of my past ex-boyfriends and ex-girlfriends after me. No. They wouldn't do that. There were only two. One, Amy, died of natural causes, and two, Knuckles, was killed by one of my past employers. But this was scarier than any of those times.

It all started when I moved here. I was eighteen at the time and thought the first signs were just signs from the neighbors telling me to keep the noise down. When I asked them about it, they always said no. After a while, I started thinking if it was a religious sign... it all seems so silly now...

Then, the signs got worse as I started communicating with more people. Gaining more attention from perverts can make this stalker angry. I'd wake up and that person would either be dead or tortured to the point where they couldn't even recall what they had for breakfast over a short period.

That always left a few questions.
One: who was doing this?
Two: why?
Three: what do they want with me?
and four: how do they know who I am?

However, I'm too terrified to anger them to get their attention and ask...