Part Nine: Bonding Time

It had been about 2 hours since I jumped out the window from what this "Rosy" was telling me. I had to leave my phone back so that guy couldn't track me.

  This girl. She was intelligent. Very intelligent. But she always he felt off. Now and then she would giggle to herself. It was very odd. A voice pushed me out of my thoughts. "Sooooo~ How are you feeling?" Rosy asked.

"I'll be fine as long as I am safe, I need the police though."

"Okay, we will stop there." She smiled. I sighed with relief but for some reason, I didn't feel safe. I could only hope she could guide me to the station since I didn't know where it was from here. "Sonic?" Rosy turned to me, a loving gaze in her eyes. She put her left hand on my chest and the right one on my hip. She got closer to my face. 

I gave a burst of nervous laughter. I wiggled a huge bit and Rosy hissed at me. "Behave," she growled. I felt the vibrations of her hiss that turned into a growl. Rosy's grip strengthened and it started to bruise the parts of my body her hands had held on to and still had a major grip on me. 

A hiss of pain came on out of my throat. Rosy froze in place. Then, she stepped back. "Let's get you to the police station..." she, to my surprise, said. She was just gonna let me go? That's... new. I could tell she was sorry as she stayed quiet most of the time there. Rosy still acted strangely but it was less recognizable now. Either way, she kept her distance from me. 

By this time it had already been an hour. At least I think so. I couldn't even tell anymore. Rosy hadn't said a word. It was so freaking quiet. It was starting to freak me out. Once, we got into a small town I realized where I was and could walk to the police station from there.

Rosy, oddly, turned a corner in a completely different direction. "Uhhhhh, Rosy?" I called out to her once I stopped. She didn't even turn to look at me. "Rosy? This is the wrong direction. You know that right? It's over there," I pointed in the exact direction. She quickly covered my mouth and pulled me harshly into the alley. 

"Stay quiet love, I don't need anybody hearing us, after all, I have a friend who would love to meet you~"