Chapter 7

(Genevieve's POV)

     Twenty minutes later, Mr and Mrs. Erlöser arrive with a suitcase filled with things Annabelle might need and a suicase of things for myself.

     Michelle says goodbye, hugs me and all five members of BVB, and stands outside to wait for her grandparents to leave.

     I hug her gently and whisper, "Thank you, Mr and Mrs. Erlöser. You have been much too kind to Annabelle and me."

     "It's not a problem, but call me Jennifer, sweetie. You can call him Greg. Or, if you'd like, you can call us Gran and Grandpa." She smiles at me.

     "Are you sure?" I ask.

     "We're positive," Grandpa happily announces.

     "Thank you Gran! Thanks Grandpa! Thank you both so so much! You both have been so kind to me and my sister. You most certainly are my family."

     "We're just a call away if you need us." Grandpa pats my back.

     "Thanks, but," I glance at the members of BVB, "I think we'll be okay." I smile as Gran says goodbye and shuts the door behind her.

     "Those were really nice people." Jake remarks.

     "Yeah, they are," I agree and yawn.

     "Oh, are you sleepy?" Andy asks.

     "A little, but I'll manage."

     "We've got another couch if you want?" Jinxx suggests as he cleans up his war paint and make up off his desk area.

     "Sure. Thanks guys," I say as I yawn again.

     "No problem." Andy chuckles slightly.

     I walk behind Andy as he leads the way to the second couch on the opposite side of the room from Annabelle.

     "I'll come wake you up in a couple hours when we have to board the bus. We have an extra cot that you and Annabelle could share." Andy scratches the back of his head nervously.

     I smile back. "Thanks Andy."

     At the sound of his name, he lights up like a little kid on Christmas Day. "Not a problem, Genevieve."

     I smile big, and Andy looks right into my eyes. I'm stuck standing where I am, drowning in his beautiful blue eyes.

     "Andy!" CC yells. "Come help us clean this stuff up!"

     He smiles at me and leaves. "Hush CC!" Andy whisper yells. "The girls are asleep."

     "Oops."

     I lay down on the couch, turn my head towards the guys, and fall asleep watching my new home prance around dodging splashes from water bottles.

--------------------
One of my best friends is being cast as Michelle, Genevieve's best friend!