Chapter 2

*third person's pov*

After learning everyone's name and sending away the rest of the group that weren't chosen, Katsuki, started explaining the plan he had in mind...

*Bakugou's pov*

I look at them and start saing: "Ok, first of all, not all of you are enough physically strong to win a fight, for now those people will clean up and help out in the kitchen during the day, and in the evening, instead of going to bed will train with me and shitty hair to get stronger, the others will help above deck sailing, there will be turns! I want you to know how to do more than just one thing! So I don't want to hear shit like: 'ha! I'm better than you cause I don't get to clean everyone's shit' yeah no, that's not gonna happen. The ones that will be cleaning for now are: Jirou, Uraraka, Kaminari and Momo.
"What?! Me too?! But I'm already strong enough!" I hear the blonde (Kaminari) yell in my ear "I don't care! You're not strong enough for my standars! Now shut up before I make you!" He then finally shutted "I would like to eat something decent tonight, who knows how to cook here? You don't need to be a chef Just tell me who can cook" then I hear a voice of a male trying to make himself louder so everyone can hear him: "Actually I'm quite good at making desserts" he sais while rubbing the back of his neck "And I know some recipes to cook meat!" The first who talked had brown hair and big lips, I think his name was Satou, the second one was the black haired guy Sero. "Ok cool, you two are cooking, if you need help just tell me, I'll send you one of those who have to clean to help out" as I finish to talk I turn my head in Kirishima's direction, he nods and starts to talk up: "Ok guys! No time to loose! Raise the anchor! Lower the sails! We have to sail within ten minutes! C'mon be quick! You four! Start to clean by the below deck! You can't clean up here right now! Go! Go! Go! We don't have all day!" Everyone started to run above deck and followed shitty hair's orders as if their life depended on it, I liked the fact that everyone was working hard. Shitty hair was handling the situation pretty well, so I went in my room and got out a map to think out of a plan to follow.

*Third person's pov*

15 minutes later they were already leaving the port, Bakugou thought of a plan and called up everyone and said: "Oi fuckers! I know I said we were gonna eat here, on the ship! But I changed my mind! We're going to 'Gun's port' and I would like to be there by tonight! C'mon! Move your asses!" at those words, everyone shuffled from one side of the ship to the other, excited to reach gun's port, because it was not a common port: it was a port famous above all for the town that overlooked it, it was full of clubs and bars, with breathtaking women and great alcohol, but most of all, anyone was full of cash and for the most part, drunk and easy to steal to! The only bad side of It, It's that not too far from the port, there's a lake, that's known for mermaids, they usually attack humans, attracting them with their beauty, and then devour them without pity, It's not that much of a problem tho, cause It's enough to stay away from the lake to not get eaten.

When they arrived, before getting off the ship, Bakugou called all the girls in his room and made the males wait for them to come back.
The girls were 4: Momo, Uraraka, Tsuyu and Mina. They all followed Bakugou in his room and as he sat down in front of them, then he said: "Ok so, I have a task for you, I'll give you some sexy dresses and you'll have to seduce as many men as you can, without getting in their bed possibly, and steal all of their cash! Of course you can have as much fun as you want, but have mercy for no man!" As he said so, a malicious grin developed on his face, the girls started grinning as well, they looked evil!

When they got out of Bakugou's room they were already wearing their smexy dresses, everyone was staring at them like they were goddesses (😏)
Bakugou came out of his room too and when he saw the scene yelled: "Oi! Stop drooling fuckers! Get your asses off the ship and have fun! You won't be able to do this often!!"
As he said so everyone rushed off the ship telling and laughing from happyness, but Kirishima waited on the ship for Bakugou. When Bakugou noticed, looked at Kirishima in the eyes and glared at him knewing something was up with him. Kirishima, not caring about the glare Bakugou just gave him, asked: "What are you searching for in this Place?" Bakugou froze for a second with shock in the eyes, but soon after stared at Kirishima and said: "What do you mean? Can't a pirate have some fun?"