Chapter 7

*Back to present*

It was 1p.m., and Katsuki's ship was about to dock at the port of the Underground city: "welcome to Underground" was written on a big sign just next to the port, It's a port city that takes its name from its structure, because on the sea level, there are shops, for the wealthy and not, and particular and expensive houses. During the day these structures seem sculpted by ferocious waters, as some of them develop upwards, entangling and writhing in the air, others seemed to be trying to penetrate the ground to seek a warmth of protection, while others looked like explosions that have stopped and solidified just before they could end up in tatters. At night it became a show of lights: the material with which each structure was built, is a unique and almost unobtainable mineral, in contact with the moonlight, it reacts by emitting small blue lights on its entire surface, in addition they seem to pulsate in time, creating an illusion of moving towards the moon. The inhabitants of this city say that it's the heartbeat of mother earth, which returns the energy that it has borrowed to the sky. The inhabitants are famous for their construction skills, many have tried to replicate the shape of those buildings, but no one has ever succeeded, and they have not the slightest intention of sharing their knowledge in construction, none but them and their descendants know their secrets.

At the bottom of the city, as far as possible from the water, there is the entrance to a mine, dug for the proceeds of that mineral. By following the road, you can access an underground city, which has been entirely excavated in the rock. Nothing, except the furnishings, has been built and assembled separately. The surprising thing is that extremely complicated details have been excavated in each structure, which tell the story of this city. These stories told of the ancestors of the inhabitants of the place (they're called "the moles" because of their underground city), it was said that when they first found the mineral, which still today they call "crystal shifter", it was liquid, you could even drink it to become one with the energy of the earth itself. It was once a tradition that at the incoronation of the new ruler, he had to drink a glass full of crystal shifter, to give him the power and wisdom needed to rule their people on the right path. Clearly all these stories were considered by the majority of people, bedtime stories for children, it seemed that even the locals didn't believe them, but they were still impressive stories to tell. To tell the truth, no one who was not a local royal knew the true properties of the mineral, and anyone who tried to take even a piece of it to try to examine it, was severely punished. The moles eagerly defended their secrets, and were absolutely unwilling to share even under torture. Clearly this attracted the attention of many thieves, who tried to detach a piece of the mineral from the structures on the surface, or who had even pushed themselves into the underground city to search for their hidden treasures. However, they were caught in the act and executed. Some apparently came very close to finding the hidden treasures and managed to divulge some information about it prior to their execution, so now anyone who arrives at the moles harbor, other than an original resident, was constantly under close surveillance. In any case, the riches and architectural strategies of this place, are still hidden in the meanders of the underground city.

At this point, the ship was a few miles away from the port: "Oi slackers! it's time to get ready to disappear from their sight! we will circle this mountain and wait until tomorrow, when the merchant ships arrive, an English ship will arrive too! we will have to lure her away from the port and take command of it if we want my plan to work! "

"But Bakugou, how do you know that that English ship will pass? And then how will we recognize it?"

Bakugou grinned maliciously and said, "Everyone has their own methods!" after that he slid his hand down between his legs and gave a firm squeeze to his cock laughing loudly, followed by those of his entire crew "As far as recognizing the English warship it will be like stealing candy from a child"