Chapter 6

Assalamualaikum readers 😐😅... I finally got over m writer's block after 2 years 😐 so here's the chapter.
.........
Tasha's POV
T

he next morning came very fast. I woke up for fajar and in my excitement, didn’t fall asleep again as I usually do. By seven, I was so bored of scrolling on my phone that I decided to go early to university. So, I went to the kitchen and saw Mama preparing breakfast. I helped her and then by 8 am, Zeni came down too. She looked at me with astonishment.

“What?” I asked with a pout as I knew she will say something sassy now.

“Nothing! I think I’m dreaming! Mama, is it really Tasha Api that I’m seeing in the kitchen?” She said with shock and then asked Mama. Mama chuckled and shook her head at both of us and then went back to taking out jam, butter, and juice from the fridge.

“Hunh! Very Funny! HAHAHA-HA! Bohot hassi ayi! (Quite a laugh!)” I said with sarcasm and with an attitude, turned in Mama’s direction and turn, and got my face smashed with Mama’s shoulder.

“Tashi! Watch it!” Mama scolded and then walked out of the kitchen to place the things on the table. Zeni laughed at that and on my glare, she gave me the zipping motion on her lips.

‘These younger siblings are annoying!’ I thought and helped in putting everything on the table. Zeni was also helping. Once I and Zeni were done with breakfast, we left for university with the driver this time as we don’t have the punishment anymore. Both of us are on time today. Mama gave us money and waved before shutting the door. I was so excited for today as Ashar will be eating my food.

Ashar’s POV

It was the next day and I decided that today, I will ask everyone for their introductions so that I can get to know about that weird girl and her relationship with the girl in my class.

As I parked my car in the parking lot, I saw that Hamza and Ali’s cars were already in the parking lot. As teachers, we had to be in university before the students so I also made my way to the department. The guards at the gates already know about us so they never asked us about our teacher’s cards.

“Assalamualaikum!” I greeted them after getting inside the staff room where some professors were already present including Ali and Hamza. They all replied and I sat down on one of the sofa sets with Hamza. Ali was occupying the sofa in front of us.

“So, Mr. Beautiful, how is this beautiful morning?” Hamza started with a teasing smile. I knew he will never leave it now.

“Shut up!” I said with a glare.

“Okay!” He said with a shrug but then laughed. His laugh is so contagious that a smile crept to my lips too. Ali just smiled and shook his head.

All of us heard the bell ring for the first class and everyone stood up and started to walk out of the staff room.

“Allah Hafiz!” I said and without waiting for anyone’s reply just walked towards my first class. The second class was the one I was waiting for as I wanted to know about those girls.

“Assalamualaikum Class!” I greeted them while stepping in. The whole class stood up and replied with a ‘walaikumassalam’.

“Today, we will start with a short introduction of all so I can put names to your faces,” I said straight away while gesturing to sit down. I pointed to the front row and a girl started with her name, her parent’s name, and the college she went to. The fifth girl on the second row was the one I was waiting for. When her turn came, she stood up and looked at me once then turned her eyes down.