Chapter 1

Today was just another normal day.  My alarm clock rang and 6:30 AM, I got up and threw on my favorite my favorite silky, orange and white shirt, that barely covers my bum, then i threw on my skinny jeans that I had gotten from Forever21.  I curled my hair to perfection, and applied some make-up, and waited for the bus.  Did I mention that I am a freshmen?  I absolutely hate it, everyone treats you like a disgrace.  One thing we didn't have was a problem with finding a cute guy to talk to.  

        There was only one guy that I had my mind on.  His name was Danny, Danny Edge.  The thing was he was a senior so I absolutely no chance of getting him sadly.  Finally the bus came and took me to school, or as I like to call it...the hellhole.  I got off the bus just in time to see Danny getting out of his black Mercedes.  Man that boy looked like you just took him out of a magazine.  He was known as the school bad boy, everyone knew his name and everyone knew not to mess with him.

        Pretty much every girl here has fallen for him and had sex with him.  Some of the girls are afraid of him, well most of the girls are.  I wasn't I knew that he was the "bad boy" but usually the bad boys are the ones with the sweetest hearts.  His eyes, oh my goodness it was like looking into a clear ocean.  They are a beautiful deep sea blue.  He has a very well built body and it all looked good in that leather jacket he wore everyday, but hey I'm not complaining.

       I guess you could say I'm pretty, but I'm not beautiful.  So a lot of the guys here do flirt with me, some of them are really cute but, all I wanted was Danny.  Danny is also the star quarterback of the football team.  Without him we wouldnt be undefeated.  I have seen him play and oh my gosh he looks so hot in his jersey.  Those tight football pants made his bum look very very very nice.  I just wish he would notice me.

        My best friend Emily always teases me about it.  She always catches me staring at him, I don't think he has caught me staring at him for all I know.  You don't know how many times I have dreamt about those muscular arms holding me close against his toned body.  Gosh he was the definition of perfection.  It was impossible not to fall in love with him.