CHAPTER 2

Aileen's Point of View

Two words. Oh Shit. I can't believe of all places that I had to be at, why a dragon's Mansion? Just why?! I have no problems if it's any beast just not the dragon one. Dragon's rule the Mystical Beast World, which means this world. No one had seen them since the Beast-Human War 100 years ago.

"You don't have to worry, Little Al. The master rarely shows himself in the mansion, he is mostly staying in his room or in the garden at the back" Gori said as he peels the potato

"Really? But have you ever seen him, gori?" I asked while drying the washed plates

Last night took its toll on my body, before I knew it, I woke up from a bed with my brother beside me. Sir. Icean Assigned me to the kitchen for now as he shows Kenneth the school that he will go to, I told him they don't need to but Sir. Ice insisted with the reason that Kenneth would be useful in the mansion in the future, I couldn't refuse because it's for my little brother's future.

"I have seen him twice. The first one was the day I was hired as a chef in the mansion, it was an absolute terror! he had this cold and terrifying gaze as if looking in his eyes is already a sin" Gori explained, body stiff as if the scene happened just now, I just also found out this morning that Gori is also a human, which made me comfortable staying with him.

"is he that scary?" I asked freaking out but more on curiosity, I have been curious about Mystical Beast since I haven't seen any of them except for Nymphs, Dwarfs, werewolf and Vampires; They are pretty common in the town. But Dragons are rare, A dragon only shows itself if it's in crisis or if it needs to kill.

"He is not that scary, HE IS TERRIFYING! The second time and the last time I've seen him, He killed a trespassing beast in the mansion, Blood splattered everywhere! I had to clean that up cause the maid we're too terrified to even touch the blood" I awed and grimaced at his words, I mean I haven't witnessed any murders much worse being killed on sight, but I awed that the master protects his home and his people.

"Can you tell me what he looks like? I mean his appearance." I said as I finished drying the dishes, Gori then handed me some potatoes to peel, which I gladly received.

"If I remember correctly, He had hair white as snow, A pale skin but muscular body, Tall as a tree but that's an exaggeration, and lastly he had this Cold ash gray irises. He is quite a looker if you ask me" Gori explained while rubbing his chin in attempt to explain the appearance of the master to me.

I laugh a bit at his attempt to describe the master. Truthfully, I don't want to see a dragon because it's terrifying but what Gori explained to me made me curious, not enough to want to see him but enough to want to know the owner of the house.

The doors to the kitchen opened and there behold Sir. Icean with his scowling face, he is also a looker but he acts like an old man. Sir. Ice had Raven Hair and Crimson iris; with his feature I was guessing what type of Mystical Beast he is.

"Aileen, Let's go. I will tell you what your daily job will be" Sir. Ice said while looking at his wrist watch, I went to the sink and washed my hands and dried it with a towel hanging in the side.

I followed him around as he explained to me the areas where I needed to clean, He pointed the way to the off-limits garden and to be wary of the place. He brought me to the maids cleaning at the lounge room.

"Victoria, this is Aileen the new maid" Icean introduced me to the head maid standing in front of us. She looked like she's in her 40's, she had this shining silver hair and dark grey irises, she's a few inches taller than me.