Author's Note

Hey y'all! First, I would like to thank all of you who took the time and read this book of mine. I really appreciate all your votes, reads and comments. I feel so loved and I couldn't contain my happiness when I saw that this book had almost 8k reads already.

I am so grateful that you even took the time to read it. I love y'all!

Second, I hate to do this but I would be discontinuing this book. It is because I have been so busy with school as of lately and I am currently working on the first series that I'm going to write. It's called the Sanguine Series. The first book entitled "Trip Down Memory Lane" is already published but not yet completed. I would very much appreciate it if you would go and check it out.

Though I may have to notify y'all that my series is written in TagLish (Tagalog-English). So if y'all can understand Tagalog as well then please, by all means.. read my series!

Lastly, I would be publishing the rest of the completed chapters that I have stored in my drafts before completely ending this book. They might be too advanced from the last chapter though~

Love lots! Thank you lot!

Mischief Managed.

Kidding!

I'm going to write a Harry Potter fanfiction entitled "What are the odds?" and I'll be publishing it soon!

Hope y'all will read and support it too ❣️