~Chapter 14~: Guess Who ??

Saturday Morning

3:00am

~Roc's P.O.V~:

Well I Just Got Off Work And I'm Heading Home. Cuz I'm Tired As Hell. When I Walked Through The Door I Took My Shoes Off By The Door And Took Them Upstairs To My Room. I Turned On The Light And Got Ready To Take A Shower 15.......mins.......later I Got Out And Put On Some Baller Shorts On And Put My Phone On The Charger And Shut My Door. Then I Got In My Bed And Felt Somebody In It So I Pulled The Covers Off The Person. And It WAS MY SISTER..!!!!! Omg.. I Missed Her So Fxcking Much I Just Wanted To Kiss All Over Her.....But I Was Really Tired So I Kissed Her On Her Cheek And Layed Up Under Her. I Put My Arms Around Her And Went Straight To Sleep. It Feels Like Everything Is Complete.

(Hours Passed)

1:00pm

~Nique's P.O.V~:

I Woke Up With Roc's Arms Around Me I Felt So Safe And Happy I Turned Around To Him While He Was Still Sleep And Kept Kissing His Lips And He Finally Opens His Eyes After Like The Tenth Kissed.

~Me~:

Morning Drooler (I Said While Giggling.)

~Roc~:

Morning Lady Bug.

~Me~:

(Laughing)

~Roc~:

What brought you here I Haven't Seen You In Like 7 Or 8 Months. (He said in a sleeping voice.)

~Me~:

I Know . And I Missed You. We All Missed You Well Mainly Me.

~Roc~:

I see (He Said Smiling Hard)

~Me~:

If You So Tired. You Should Get Some Sleep Ima Go And Check On Charee.(I Said While Getting Up)

~Roc~:

Noooo. Lay Here With Me For At least 10mins. (He Said Pulling Me Back) And Charee Here ??

~Me~:

Yeah She Here. She With Aunt Nicki. And Roc I've Been Laying With You For Hours.

~Roc~:

Ohh Charee Will Be Fine And Soo. I Want You To Lay With Me Longer.

~Me~:

Okay Just A Little Longer. Just Because I Really Didnt Feel Like Getting Up.

~Roc~:

Whatever You Know You Like Laying With This Sexy Light Skin Twinky.

~Me~:

Whatever.! (I said While Getting Back In Bed.)

~Roc~:

So I got A Question ??

~Me~:

Ugghh What ??

~Roc~:

Don't Say It Like That ..

~Me~:

Okay Yes Roc ??

~Roc~:

That's Better. But Are We Official ??