~Chapter 5~: WHAT !?!?

Friday Afternoon

3:30pm

~Unique's P.O.V~:

I woke up and I didn't go to school but I only went to get my cap & gown and I came back home. When I got up I got a call from Chasidy. She wanted me to go to the dress store with her. And I really don't feel good at all. But I guess it won't hurt.

#Phone Convo#
Chasidy: I'm here come outside.
Me: Okay I'm coming
Chasidy: Okay Hurry Up!
Me: OKAY ! I'm coming

After I put my jacket on I grabbed my keys and my phone and rushed out the house.

I got in her car and she asked me if I was getting a dress and I really wasn't I was going to use one of my old dresses but I guess it won't hurt to look good on graduation. So when we got to MelvinMall we started to window shop so we was just walking around and then I started to feel sick again. And I threw up on the sidewalk.

~Chasidy~:

Oommgg you okay ??

~Me~:

Yeah I'm okay, I've been throwing up since lastnight idk what's got into me every time I eat I throw up.

~Chasidy~:

Really ?!?

~Me~:

Yeah.

~Chasidy~:

See umm I don't want to freak you out or anything but It sounds like your pregnant to me.

~Me~:

Me!?! Pregnant WHAT ?!? NO! Its probably what I ate last night.

~Chasidy~:

Yeah okay. Well let's go.

~Me~:

Ite.

After we got our dress we left. (Dresses on top) When I got home I tried to go straight upstairs, And I had to get Stoped by ....you already kno who "My Brother".

~Me~:

What ??

~Roc~:

Nothing. I just wanted to bother you.(he said while laughing.)

~Me~:

Well I can you leave me alone. Cuz I'm really tired.

~Roc~:

Why you always tired ?

~Me~:

Idk cause I do so much running around.

~Roc~:

Well. Do you want a massage to calm you down and relax.

~Me~:

Umm no umm I'm okay. Where's Mom ??

~Roc~:

Her and Dad is at our Aunt house with our sister.

~Me~:

Okay well can you move now so I can go lay down.

~Roc~:

If I can give you a massage .

~Me~:

What ? Roc No. Move (I said while I pushed him and ran in my room.)

~Roc~:

Come on you kno you want a good massage. (He said walking into my room.)

~Me~:

Roc get out.(I said turning on my stomach.)

~Roc~:

Nope (he said sitting on me.)

~Me~:

Roc get off me NOW !

~Roc~:

Nope now relax. (He said rubbing my back and went down to my butt.)

~Me~:

(Quiet & going to sleep.)

~Roc~:

I see you SHUT UP now!(he said smiling.)

~Me~:

Shut up (I said when I woke up from my sleep then went back to sleep.)

After talking to his dumb ass I fell asleep thinking about him and me.