~Chapter 17~: All Over Again

Monday After Noon

4:00pm

~Kera's P.O.V~:

I went To Go Check On Charee And Unique. Cuz There Ma died LastNight. When I Got To Her House. I Knocked On The Door And She Answered

~Unique~:

Hae

~Me~:

Hey umm how you doing you okay ??

~Nique~:

Yea I'm Fine So What bring you Here?

~Me~:

Nothing Just Checking On you Cuz Of What Happened Yesterday.

~Nique~:

Ohh Yea I'm Fine I Went To Church Today So I Feel Great.

~Me~:

Oh okay that's good. Well Ima Go And Leave Y'all Alone I'll See You Later K.

~Nique~:

Oh Okay Later (She Said While Shutting the door and locking it.)

~Me~:

(Waving goodbye).

~Unique P.O.V~:
After Talking To Kera, Somebody Else Came And Knocked On The Door. I Looked Out The Peep Hole And Nobody Was Standing There Until I Opened The Door.

~???~:
Umm Hae

~Me~:
hey What Brings You Here ?

~???~:
I Just Want you to Know I Love You.

~Me~:
Love you too and you kno that.

~???~:
So Can We Start Over.

~Me~:
Sure (I said giggaling)

~???~:
Lol I'll Go Get My Shyt. And I'll hit You Up Later.

~Me~:
Mmmmhmm Okay Roc.

~Roc~:
Ite Later.

After Roc Left I Felt So Warm Inside. Like He Wanna Start A Family And Everything. But I Think It Is Better to Start Everything Over.

(Hours Passed)

And Roc Came Back. He Came In And Yelled My Name And I Told Him ShutUp Cuz The Baby Was Sleep. He Asked Me Where Everything Was And I Showed Him Around And I Told Him He Will Be Sleeping On The Couch.

~Roc~:
Why ?? I Thought We Was Gonna Start Over ?

~Me~:
Yea We Are But Don't Forget You Left Me In the Restaurant And I Had To Pay For Our Dinner That Was Supposed To Be Your Treat. And I Had To......(GCO).

~Roc~:
How Bout I Make It Up To You.

~Me~:
Yea by sleeping On That Couch Would.

~Roc~:
(Trying To Kiss Me)

~Me~:
No ROC!! Move.

~Roc~:
(Picking Me Up And Taking Me To My Room.)

~Me~:
ROC!! Put Me Down !!!

~Roc~:
(Threw Her On Her Bed And Started To Eat Her Out.)

~Me~:
ROOOCC!!!!!(she Moaned)

~Roc~:
You Like That ??!?!

~Me~:
Yassss You Gonna Make ........(GCO)

~Roc~:
Uggggghhhhh

Just Cuz He Ate Me Out Don't Mean He Gonna Sleep With Me. So Right When He Started To Get Comfortable I Told Him To Get Out My Room And He Trinna Act Like He Sleep. And I Won't Playing With Him. He turt Around To Me, We Were Face To Face Laying Down And He Put His Arm Around Me Tight And I Really Wanted Him To Stay But Making Me & Charee Catch A Cab Back to The House Was Disrespectful As Hell. But That's My Baby So Ima Just Let Him Stay.