~Chapter 8~: Well.... Bye

Tuesday Morning

9:00am

~Roc's P.O.V~:

I woke up and saw everybody was still sleep. Chasidy & Nasia slept in the room were Unique supposed to be in but they didn't put her in there yet. Ray, Prince, Ej, & Kera slept in the waiting room all next to each other. And I was in the room with Chasidy and them but anyway I woke up and turned on the T.V then next thing I know the doctor came in and everybody woke up and came in the room where Nasia and I was in.

~Doctor~:

Um are y'all the family of Unique August

~All of us~:

Yes.

~Doctor~:

Oh okay well..... We have good news and bad news.

~Me~:

Ohh god can you give us the good news first.

~Chasidy~:

Yeah because I really don't wanna hear the bad news just yet.

~Doctor~:

Okay. Well the good news is She's alive and her baby is fine.

~Keara & Ej~:

And the bad news ??..

~Doctor~:

Okay the bad news is........(GCO).

~Ray~:

SHES DIEING SLOWLY OOOMMMMGGGG I THINK IM GOIN. TO FAINT .... UUGGHHH OOMGGG.(GCO).

~Doctor~:

What !?! No.

~Prince~:

Then what is it. ?!?

~Doctor~:

She's in a coma and she have to be here for a week.

~Me~:

Okay I guess that's okay. Umm may I have a word with her alone. (He said while looking at everyone)

~All~:

I guess .

~Me~:

Ugghhhh Unique you shouldn't have to save me. I'm really sorry I got you into this mess. All this is my fault I really love you. I hope you forgive me. I kno you can't hear me but I just want you to know I will always be by your side even if you don't love me love me

~Doctor~:

Excuse me I'm sorry to bother you again but Ms. August parents here.

~Mom~:

Oommmgggg my daughter (she said crying.) What did you do to her (she said screaming.)

~Me~:

What ??!? I didn't do SHYT TO HER ... SHE CAME RUNNING AFTER ME AND GOT HER SELF IN THIS MESS. SO DONT BLAME ME FOR SHYT.

~Dad~:

Don't yell at your Mother like that.

~Me~:

LOOK ION GOT TIME FOR YALL BULLSHYT RIGHT NOW I ALREADY GOT ENOUGH ON MY MIND RIGHT NOW AND YALL BULLSHYT AINT HELPING. IM PACKING MY SHYT AND GETING THE FXCK OUT YALL HOUSE DF !! (I said grabbing my stuff and slamming the door behind me.)

~Prince~:

Ayye !!! Roc where you going !?!?!!!!?!!

~Me~:

Look whenever Unique wake up Tell her I love her and always will and I'm staying away from her I already cause her enough trouble and I almost got her killed so I'll see y'all whenever.

~Nasia~:

Roc Bro !! Don't do this you kno she needs you. And what about MB.

~Me~:

She don't need me I'm dangerous I can get her killed and one of them dudes got away they can come back any day and try to kill her or me. So I'm staying away from her as far as possible. And y'all can do that on y'all own just call yall old boy Prod.

~Ray~:

But. Roc Bro (he said grabbing my shoulder before I walked off.)

~Me~:

(Scoffed his hand off my shoulder and walked away.)

After I walked away I just left Im moving with my aunt in D.C that's better for all of us and I definitely don't wanna live with my dad.