~Chapter 4~: I DONT KNOW!

Monday Morning

10:00am

~Unique's P.O.V~:

It was time for me to go to school. I don't have to wake up early cuz I only have 4 block everyday i go to 2 blocks and that's 4th & 8th block and 5th & 7th block. Anyway I just slipt on a black and white jogging suit w/ my white Dc's. I put my gold Cute necklace and my gold hoops on, comb my hair done grabbed my purse and keys and I left for school. When I got there Chasidy came up to me and asked if I was okay.

~Chasidy~:

What's wrong ?

~Me~:

What you mean ? I'm fine

~Chasidy~:

Mmhmmm cuz you always were jogging suits when your sad or getting ready to excersise.

~Me~:

Nah. Girl I'm good you kno I got so many damn clothes and I couldn't pick what to wear.

~Chasidy~:

Mmhmmm that didn't even sound believable.

~Me~:

I just knew it did but nothing really.

~Chasidy~:

Well you kno if you need someone to talk to you definitely..............(GCO)

RRRRIIIIINNNNNGGGGGGGG

~Me~:

Guess I'll see you later

~Chasidy~:

Yea but guess what first?!?

~Me~:

What !!? Hurry up and tell me I got that dumb ass teacher.

~Chasidy~:

I go with Princemisfit

~Me~:

Ommggg really that a big quensidence cause Nasia and Ray go out.

~Chasidy~:

Oh word ?!?

~Me~:

Yeah but I'll tlk to you later.

~Chasidy~:

Ite.

After the bell rung I rushed down the hallways and ran into ..... You kno who..

~Me~:

Watch were you going.

~Roc~:

You ran into me.

~Me~:

Whatever (I said while laughing)

~Roc~:

Your smile is like really pretty but I think you knew that.(he said smiling showing his vampire teeth.)

~Me~:

Yea. (I said smiling hard.) But I hope this sweet talk thing you trynna pull not going to get me js but ..... umm I'll talk to you later I.....umm you kno late.... So yah (I said while walking away quickly.)

After that awkwardness I ran to my biology class and i got the worst teacher ever her name is Mrs. Crippen. When I knocked on the door ,I opend it and walked in. And ik she probably going to give me detention.

~Mrs. Crippen~:

Youre late Ms.August

~Me~:

I know I'm really sorry. I had a problem in the restroom.

~Mrs. Crippen~:

Well hopefully this is the last time you have a problem in the bathroom.

~Me~:

Yas me too.

~Mrs. Crippen~:

Mmmmhmmm Sit !

Hours passed and school finally let out. I went home because I started to feel weird but idk what it is. Anyway when I got home I went straight upstairs and layed down cause I started to feel dizzy a little. After I layed down my phone rung. When I answered, nobody said nothing. So I hung up and left it as that. 6 .........hours.....passed

And I've been woke up by Roc again.

~Roc~:

Umm Nique ??

~Me~:

What Roc ??

~Roc~:

I just have one question ??

~Me~:

And that is ??

~Roc~:

Umm.. Would you say yes if I asked you out ?

~Me~:

Umm.mmmm.m. ???????

~Roc~:

I mean it won't hurt me if you say no. Really its just that question just kept coming to me.

~Me~:

Yea I will but ......(GCO)

~Roc~:

Ugghhh but is never good.

~Me~:

But we can't were brother and sister. I love you really much and I like you a lot more than a brother but we can't it just don't seem right and it don't look right its just not going feel right Roc so I don't kno.

~Roc~:

Ugghh whatever I hate it when girls say they don't kno when they know they know ughhh.

~Me~:

ROC I REALLY DONT KNO OKAY I JUST DONT. So you going to have .....(GCO BY THROWING UP)

~Roc~:

Omgggg you okay ??

~Me~:

Yeah I don't kno what's.......(GCO BY THROWING UP.)

~Roc~:

Do you want me to take you to the doctor because mom and dad is not here.

~Me~:

No ...no ummm were they go ?

~Roc~:

Out to eat and Zyi is in her room sleep.

~Me~:

Ohh umm ok and No im fine but I'm tired so bye get out.

~Roc~:

Okay but you sure you okay??

~Me~:

Yea now go to sleep, don't worry about me.

~Roc~:

That's kinda my job.

~Me~:

Bye ROC.

After he left I started to think what could be wrong with me. And I couldn't figure it out for nothing so I just fell asleep and called it a night.