Chapter 4

This morning, I woke up and looked at my clock. It said 8:35. I was going to be late for school!!!

Oh shoot... I thought.

I changed into the first things I saw and scurried out the door to get some breakfast. Then I ran out the door, pulling my backpack on my shoulders and running to the bus stop.

Oh my gosh, I'm going to be late!! I wonder if we are getting our math tests back from yesterday, wait... we only take math quizzes on Friday, which means... it's Saturday!!!! I thought.

I started trudging back home. How could I be so stupid??

When I got home, Aunt Wilma was looking for me.

"Where you go? Why did you leave? I was so worried!!!!" She said when I walked in. She pulled me in for a big bear hug. Then I told her what happened. She started laughing.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"Sorry, that's just a really dumb mistake." she remarked. I snorted.

And with that, I went to my room.

Then I went to my room and started a journal.

March 10th.
Hello journal!! I'm Gio...

Then I started to write about all of my problems. It took 3 whole pages!! I hid my journal under my bed and went out of my room.

This is great, I've gotten all my problems out.

A/N
Please follow 4WritersCollision