Chapter 5

I feel like one of those kids that no one likes because they have too many problems.

At school today, I tried again with Jade.

"Go away, nerd." she had said.

"Seriously I'm just a human like all of you guys come on. Give me a chance," I begged.

"Yeah well you're not as cool as us so get out nerd. Go away!! Trying to be friends with me is creepy and no one likes you. You really thought you could be friends with someone like me? You thought wrong. Goodbye." And just like that, she and her posse sashayed away.
__________

At home, I walked back to my desk where my journal was. Heres what I wrote:

Hello journal,
Well, today I tried to make friends again. I just don't get it. Why doesn't anyone like me? What did I ever do? Can you tell me journal? Of course you can't you're a journal, what is wrong with me? I am losing it!!!!!

GAHHHH!!!!!!

Anyway, I wish that other people would be friends with me other than stupid Glendy. I mean Glendy? Really? I want to move houses. Start a new life. Do you think that's a good idea? Oh my gosh I am losing it. Well, I'm gonna ask Aunt Wilma.

"Hey Aunt Wilma!!" I ask,"I was just thinking that we should move away from where all of the trouble we've had is... just.... away," I blabbered, making no sense.

"Sorry hon, we just don't have the money to move away. Plus what about Brian?"

She had me there.

Dang it. At least I tried.

Maybe she'll change her mind.

A/N
Please follow 4WritersCollision