Two birthdays 1 Christmas

The house was fully decorated of Christmas decorations and birthday decorations. It was the 24th of December and the twins birthday. Zayn, Harry and Niall had stayed up all night getting the boys stuff ready. They wanted it to be special for them as it was their sixteenth and were spending it away from home. 

"Harry how long will the cake be?" Zayn asked. 

"Should be ready now" Harry said as he wondered over to the oven. He placed the gloves on his hands and took the cake out. 

"Shit" he said as it burned him through the gloves. He put it on the counter and Niall came over to inspect it. It was a plain vanilla cake and they were planning on adding some red and blue food colouring to it. 

"That looks so nice and smells lovely" Niall said. 

"thank you" Harry said as he pulled out all of the icing. 

Meanwhile upstairs Liam was sat on his bed on his phone. He heard a knock on the door and got up leaving his phone on the bed. He opened the door to see Louis stood there 

"Happy birthday bro" Louis said before embracing him into a hug. 

"You too" Liam said through a smile. They came in the room and sat down on Liam's bed. Liam spoke first

"Have you heard from mum and dad?" Liam shrugged and Louis showed him his phone, it was a message from their mum. 

Hello hun, me and your dad are working till later so will call you when we get home. 

Louis shrugged, they were used to this even when they were at home to celebrate. Louis looked at his twitter to see people were messaging him and tweeting him to say happy birthday to them both. He didn't know anyone that was messaging but he smiled because people cared. The silence didn't last long as the door flew open and there stood the three other boys. 

"Happy birthday!" They all shouted together. They all ran over and bundled onto the twins like they were children. They were excited that it was their birthday but were just as equally excited that it was Christmas day tomorrow. Their first Christmas together. 

"Come on then!" Harry said getting up first, the bother laughed and followed him into the living room. The coffee table was filled with presents as they had to buy for two of them. They decided to get the twins Separate birthday presents but for Christmas they were going to get each other all a new outfit. 

"Open these first" Niall said as he handed them both a gift. They opened it up to reveal Liam with a West Brom shirt and Louis had a Doncaster Rovers top. Wrapped up underneath was an open ticket for both teams which meant they could attend a game whenever they wanted to or was free. 

"Thank you Niall, this is sick!" Liam said.

"Thank you mate" Louis added. Next it was Zayn's gifts. Zayn had got Liam a full art set which was top of the range after Liam had expressed to him for his slight love of art. He had got Louis a full size goal for the garden as well as a new skateboard. Next it was Harry, he got Liam a brand new Gucci coat and Louis the same one but it a different colour. 

"Thank you so much for all of the stuff boys" Louis said, he was extremally grateful.

"Yeah you didn't have to do this for us" Liam said,

"Of course we do, we're family now" Zayn said throwing his arm around them both. The day passed and soon turned to night. Louis and Liam were in Louis room as their mum had just messaged them saying she was about to call. Then the phone rang, Liam propped his laptop up and they answered