10

Louis' POV

My eyes blinked closed, and I stared at the tall figure before me in awe. It was Liam. No doubt about it, he didn't look too different. A lot healthier that was for sure. He had clean clothes on too, and for a moment I wondered if he had found a family as I had. Maybe he was just here to see how I was doing. 

It was silent as nobody was speaking, and once I found my voice I spoke with uncertainty, "L-Lima?" My logic wasn't intact, for if it was it would be yelling 'of course it's him you idiot, he has the matching marks and everything'. But the rest of me wanted to make sure just before I let him in.

He nodded and once he did that I jumped into his arms, my legs wrapping around his waist as his strong arms held me tightly. Tears involuntarily leaked from my eyes and I buried my face in his neck. My body shook as I sobbed loudly, and he sat down while still holding me, and I could imagine Zayn and Curly just watching us. 

This probably looked like something out of a cheesy Rom-Com, but I didn't care. "Y-you l-l-left me L-Li!" I could feel tiny droplets on top of my head, and I noted that Liam was crying too as his grip tightened. His shoulders shook as did mine, and he held my head with one hand, my waste with the other like he was scared to let me go. 

If I was being honest, that was a fear of mine too. We both cried and we sat there until Curly made us come inside, claiming, "It's too cold out there, don't want my boys getting sick." I think that might have made Lima question some things but he didn't ask as we walked inside. 

He carried me to the couch, sitting down with me on his lap because I refused to let him go. I wasn't sure if this was real, or if I was just making it up in my imagination. My face was still red and I was still crying, not processing that he was really here with me. "I-I've been l-looking for you L-Lou, been s-so worried.." 

I shook in guilt, I knew he would be worried. "B-bad man t-took me, wasn't-t my choice..." I don't know why he didn't question me further on that, but for whatever reason, I was sincerely grateful. For right now I just wanted to love my brother again. I wanted to be in his arms and smile with him, and I wanted to stay with him. 

That's all. 

Curly and Zayn were sat across from us, which was a little creepy but I wouldn't tell them that. " I t-told you to never trust anybody but-t me. S-so what, you j-just got a new f-family?" My head shook rapidly, though I kinda did. I didn't want Liam thinking that I hadn't been searching either, well that Curly hadn't been searching, but not the point. 

"No! I don't trust-t them! I was waiting f-for you to give the okay...promise Li...missed you so much!" With the words said came another round of tears because I was an emotional bitch right now. The emotions were hitting me fast, and it was overwhelming. All of today had been overwhelming. 

His hold got tighter as he brushed through my hair which put a smile on my face. He remembered how to calm me down. Part of me thought that when he found me he wouldn't remember me, and that was terrifying to think about. "You going to introduce us?" My head turned to Curly and Zayn, I had completely forgotten about them. 

I wiped my eyes to rid the tears and they kept coming, a powerful force but I stuttered through my words just fine. "Li, this is Curly. He's really nice. He found me because he's a detective. He's married to Z-Zayn who's a doctor." 

Curly and Zayn had fond smiles on their faces, but Li looked warily to them. I continued on though, trying to assure him that they were nice. "At first I didn't think they were nice either. B-but they are, I promise. They also have a son named Niall who's really nice, but don't worry, I didn't replace you!" 

Liam smiled at me and he tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. "I know bub. I know you haven't replaced me and I know about Ni. He's the one who brought me here actually." Wait, what? I squinted in pure confusion. How did he know Ni? And what does he mean by, 'he's the one who brought me here?