Chapter 10 - part 2

*DINNGGGGDOOOONG*

I immediately ran and opened the door.

"Hello Taeyeon~~" Sunny chirped and hugged me

"Yah!" I exclaimed as she laughed and got inside

"Yo yo yo Taeyeon~" Yuri said and cooly entered my house =.=

"WOAAAH!!" I heard Sunny scream from the kitchen so I ran and went there. -tsk.

"This is so cool Tae~" she hummed

"Yuri! Look!" Sunny pointed as Yuri entered the kitchen.

"Cool. You did this?" She asked me

"Yeah. With someone." I smirked and headed towards the living room as they followed.

I sat down and---- wait,

Where is Tiffany?

I looked around.

"Sunny, Yuri take a seat and feel at home, I need to go check on something" I smiled at them

"Kaaaay~" Sunny hummed as Yuri nodded.

I then entered my room to see tiffany inside the washroom talking to herself.

What is she saying?

I was curious on what she was saying so I moved closer to the door- when she suddenly stepped out of the washroom and spotted me looking like a spy beside the bathroom door.

"Tae?" She asked

"Y-yeah?" I stuttered clearing my throat.

"When did you-- what are you-- tsk. Did you hear the things I just said?" She asked.

"No.. It's gibberish.. I just went here to call you.. Because, my cousins are in the living room right now.." I stated.

"O-oh.. Uhm.." She mumbled.

"Don't worry.. Their nice.." I reassured her.

"And... I'll take care of you remember?" I smiled and reached for her hand.

"You better do." She scoffed and grabbed my hand.

I smiled as we headed to the living room.

"Oohh.. You must be Tiffany?" Sunny asked smiling.

"Yeah." Tiffany gripped my hand tight.

"Hahaha.. You guys look like a couple" Yuri said grinned.

Yah.

I glared at Yuri.

"Ha! Are you guys dating? You really seem like a couple" Sunny insisted

I gave both of them one last glare and sighed.

"Tiffany meet Soonkyu, my cousin," I paused. "Soonkyu, This is Tiffany, my bestfriend." I clearly emphasized the "bestfriend" part.

"I know." Sunny grinned. "Hi Tiffany-ssi." She politely greeted. "Yah Kim Taeyeon. its Sunny. Not soonkyu =.=" she glared at me.

Tsk.

"Hello Sunny-ssi" Tiffany bowed. "My name is Tiffany Hwang." She finished off and faced Yuri.

"Yo. I'm Yuri, Taeyeon's cousin. Nice to meet you Tiffany." Yuri stood up and gave Fany a handshake and looked at me, grinned and sat back down.

"Hello, nice to meet you" tiffany bowed as I sat down and pulled her down making her sit beside me.

"So, are you guys hungry?" I asked

"Naah.." Sunny chirped.

"We aren't hungry yet.. Wanna play a game?" Yuri suggested as Sunny gave a nod.