Chapter 7

*Taeyeon's POV*

I woke up slightly having a headache,

Huh? What happened?

I tilted my head and checked my surroundings when I saw a letter:

Dear Taeyeon,
This is Xiumin, You cried in my arms again. Sheesh, you really need rest and sleep. Don't go to school today, I'll handle your excuse letter. Go take some more rest. Oh, and Taeyeon.. What ever happens.. It happens for a reason.. Always remember that.

"Argh.. Maybe I should.. Get some rest.." I concluded and drifted off to sleep..

The whole day I moved less, just slept. Ate, drank.. I also took a bath, I think I have pretty much sleep thanks to Xiumin.

I opened my phone and texted Xiumin.

Me: Yah. Rainbow unicorn! I'm going to school tomorrow! I'm doing good now. Thank you! :)

*sent*

After a few seconds I got a reply

Xiumin: That's good taeng. Stop calling me that!!

I laughed as I texted back

Me: ha! Don't want to :p

Xiumin: Yes, You want to.

Me: No.

Xiumin: Yes.

Me: lol. Go to sleep unicorn

Xiumin: =.= fine taeyeon. Goodnight

-convo ended-

"Not sleepy yet.." I muttered and got up.

-8:00-

"Hm... I can go outside for a min.. Or an hour right?" I mumbled and took my coat and went outside.

"Brrr..." I shrugged

Wow.. It's really cold..

Despite the coldness I walked to the park.

I sat on a swing and started humming a song...

"I really miss you fany-ah.. Comeback soon.." I mumbled as I stood up and walked home...

-THE NEXT DAY-

I woke up early and bathed. After that, I wore a black shirt and a blue varsity jacket, jeans and shoes.

I grabbed a scarf and got on my way to school.

"Woah, are the heaters on? Its really cold today.." I mumbled as I entered the classroom.

They gave me the usual, so I gave them the usual as I sat on my seat.

"Psst. Taeyeon. Let's go for lunch later.. With heechul." Xiumin said tilting his head

I sighed and signaled "I don't want to"

"Ok" he pouted

Sheesh. Unicorn. Hahaha xD

I remained staying quiet and glanced at the place where Bora and Tiffany are sitting.

She wasn't there..

I let out a sigh as Ms. An entered the classroom.

"Okay class listen up, I have an announcement to make" Ms. An said as she entered the classroom.

"I need you to create a poem and pass them tomorrow" she said as the whole class complained except me.

"Okay. I need it next week." She corrected