Well Shit

*2 MONTH TIME SKIP*

      I fucked that up so much, I got sent back by one of my favorite band couples ever, Kellin Quinn and Vic Fuentes. 

~~~~~~~~flashback~~~~~~~

                I had just started school, and then it began the month of hell. I got bullied for having multicoloured hair and for always wearing black and sleeves. I came home and rushed to my room, digging through my bag that I brought from the orphanage. I felt around for the freakishly familiar cold of the blade I knew so well. I grasped the cold metal tightly in my balled fist. I went around the house to make sure that no one was home, Kellin was at the gym and jazzy,their biological daughter was at daycare(Kellin birthed jazzy he has some freak disease) and Vic was at the studio recording. I come back to my room and shut the door, I slide down into the corner of  my room farthest from the door or the windows after grabbing a towel and some gauze. I press down ever so gently taking what felt like an eternity to feel the warm crimson drip from the fresh wound to the floor. i continue until i feel a slight wave of nausea and I get up to clean the blade and my arm. I fall and then wake up in the hospital with a disappointed couple there at my feet.

~~~~~~~~~~~flashback over~~~~~~~~~~

        I sob into my familiar pillow and i hear 'mother' call for me. "yes what do you want?" i ask sniffling and weary as i have yet to completely refill my blood count. "a new couple is here for you they said that they were friends with the last couple." i hear her snobby voice ring. I do the same thing with my hair and make up but this time my hair is blue, white, black, green, purple and a crimson red. i have in a Motionless In White contact and an Asking Alexandria one in too. Oh  My  God It's Black Veil Brides. I smile and sit down. 

~~~~2 hours later~~~~~

        "Bye Ax!!" i scream from the BVB bus and off i am on my new life.