Finding Out About Ashley

*JULIA'S P.O.V*

        I hear a knock at my door, "You may enter mere peasant" I see it was Ashes. "Whats wrong paps?" I ask and he bursts into tears as he hysterically tries to tell me what is wrong but I can't understand what he says. "Jinxx babe can you tell me what is wrong with Paps?" Jinxx tells me that Ashley is pregnant and that Andy just proposed to him.I stare at Jinxx like he had fifteen heads.

         "What how is Paps pregnant?" I ask Jinxx starting to tear up. "He has a condition that allows him to somehow get pregnant and he was told that if he was to get pregnant that it would be an highly painful and stressful process.That is why he is crying." Jinxx slowly explains as I hug Ashley. "When did you find out Paps?" I ask gingerly.

         "Yesterday I took a test just to be sure and it came up as positive." He starts to cry. "Are you safe here so i can go talk to Dad, Paps?" I make sure because I know that I wouldn't be okay. "Yeah sweetie go do what you have to do." I smiled when ever he called me that. I see Andy run on those damn gazelle legs to his room then to the bathroom with something in his hands."Dad are you okay?Pplease don't do what I think you are doing. ANDY FUCKING BIERSACK OPEN THIS DOOR NOW!" I screamed crying as he was not answering me.

         "Jinxx, CC, Jake, Ashley I need you Andy is in the bathroom and won't open the door and I know he isn't in his right mind, he could be in danger!!" I fall to the ground crying when I hear the door opens and Andy kneels beside me. "I'm sorry princess why do you care if I hurt myself?" I looked up when I heard that he didn't think I would care if  he hurt himself."Dad when I was still at the orphanage I was bullied and abused, so I started to cut and doing that landed me into a hospital about five times. It was so bad that before you adopted me Kellin Quinn and Vic Fuentes had adopted me I cut a few times and it landed me in the hospital, they sent me back after I got out of the hospital."