Andley is for real!?!?!

*ANDY P.O.V*

                 Ashley and I have been a couple for about a year. Yes I do want to have sex with Ashley. But I found out that Ashley has a very rare condition where he can get pregnant. I have told Ashes that I don't know what I would do if I got him pregnant. I swear I don't know if I am ready to be a father and I don't think he is either.

~~~~~~~~~

        i walk up behind my Purdy boy kissing his soft spot gently. He smiles "Hey there Mr. we have a show and we cant miss it because you have to masturbate." I smiled and whispered into Ashes ear " I don't think that's what I want I think what I want is you señor Purdy." I say in a sensual voice as I only have my signature black skinnies on. A small pink tint overcame his face and I kissed his sweet spot once more holding him softly in my arms. I feel Ashley's phone buzz and he takes it out and he has a missed call from Chris Motionless "Cerulli"and he has a text from our best friend Mr. Jayy Vonn. Ashley answered with a 'hey j'. "Well I will leave you to finish getting ready for the show, I love you ashes." And with that I ran to the living room where I had all the guys so. "Are you all ready for Ashes face when I ask him?" I ask the guys and smile. I hear Ashley walk in. Spinning around I kneel to the ground and smile hearing his shocked gasp."Babe I love you and will you please do the honor of being my miss Ashley Abrocett Biersack? Will you marry me Ashes?" I ask slowly getting up off the hard wood floor of the living room. Ashley turns around and whispers yes but starts to cry and sits down on the couch with a concerned look to his face. 

        He whispers something unaudiable. "ashes babe what is wrong?" i ask sitting in front of him resting a hand on his arm."I'M PREGNANT OKAY? YOU HAPPY?" and with that the love of my life was storming out of the living room and i was sitting on the floor crying because i had hurt the most important person in the world.