New Hopes

*JINXX P.O.V*

        God she is so hot. Wait what am I talking about Andy or Ash would kill me if I went out with her. I hear the song Heart of Fire blasting from upstairs. I go up to see from where. Just as I do I see Julia dancing to it then she stops and buckles down grasping her stomach and lets out an Andy like scream singing the words from the song. I start to clap as she rushes to turn off the music as her face turns to a cute pink. "Wow are you sure your not related to Andy with those vocals it makes me wonder?" She shrugs and explains that she has listened to our music for almost 10 years and that the scream parts kind of relieve her stress. "So how old are you Jules?" I asked an exited looking girl. "I am almost 15 Jinxx." wow she has listened to use since she was 5 damn committed. I smile and look into her eyes and see my face on her matching contacts. "Do you wear those prescription or for fun?" I ask in wonder. "Fun shit am i wearing the ones with you on them? Does that bother you? I can change them." she asks in a panic I grab her arm. "no I find them cute." then I do the most stupid thing in the world, I lean in and kiss her... And guess who walks in? If you guessed Andy and Ash then your right and I'm screwed."It's not what it seems guys!" I pull away and race after the angry couple. God why am I so stupid i yell. I suddenly feel her hand on my shoulder so i turn around to see her with an sad but lustful look in her eyes. I never thought she would ever do what she did then, she kissed me with so much passion that i could feel what she was going to say. I went to go talk to Andy and Ashley so Julia followed after i told her to stay in her room. "Dad.." she started to reason "Pops, He didn't mean too I kissed Jinxx not the other way around I'm sorry but if you don't support me dating and loving Jinxx then you can send me back to the hell I was beaten and forced to call home but I will be back when I'm 18." she yelled and ran out leaving Andy and Ashley shocked. I was I think the most shocked out of them she said she loved me and that we were dating!! A rush of courage and happiness flew from my locked stomach. Wow how could she love me she hates the violin and the classics I thought. I smiled and kissed her forehead when she and I sat down to watch Dracula Stories Untold. She smiles and then kisses me full on as I wrap me arm around her waist to hoist her onto my lap. CC decides to yell "ewwwww go fuck in your room Jules!!!!!" she smiles and yells back "go fuck your whore CC and maybe we will end up in my room so shut up before I revoke your Monster privileges with me!" she comes back to me and whispers "lets go to my room okay?" she kisses me and smiles mischievously. Oh shit imma get luckyyyyy. She slowly locks the door and climbs into my lap kissing me. We kiss for a little while. When she is on the bed I am over her kissing her and her shirt rips in half. I throw the shirt pieces away with my shirt and pants in the corner. She moans quietly as we know that Andy and Ash are awake still. I smile and hold her arms over her head and start trailing kisses down her sweet soft side she is writhing in pleasure by this time. I like it, seeing her with a need for my lips upon her soft porcelain skin.