Concealing My Scars

*ANDY'S P.O.V*

        I see Julia pull the ends of her sports sleeves down. "Honey just take off your sleeves I know about your scars." She looked scared and shocked. "Who told you?" she said forgetting she had told me."Honey you did. Don't you remember you told me last night." She looked scarily at her hands.

         "Is there something wrong Jules? You told me that you use to cut and helped me when I was close to cutting myself. You helped me in my time  of need. Would you like me to go get Jinxx so you can talk to him?" I smile and hug her as she begins to cry and look at her arms in terror.

                                      *JINXX'S P.O.V*

        I walk into Julia's room and run strait to her bed as she sits there in rapid tears. "Babe you okay?" I hold her close as she just buries her head into my bare chest.

                                        *JULIA'S P.O.V*

        I sit quietly sobbing into Jinxx's shoulder. "I guess I told Andy about my scars and I don't remember telling him. Did i take my medicine last night? That might be the reason I don't remember." He looks at me puzzled. "No I don't think you did take your medication my dear. I am so so sorry he found out. Did you want him to know?" Jinxx leans down and crashes his soft velvet lips against mine. "Yes I did want him to know but not any time soon and not this way." I say quietly as I feel Jinxx softly peck my forehead. I fall into a comfortable sleep until.....

                                                -------------------DREAM----------------------------

                I am lying in Jinxx's arms and I get out of bed to see Jinxx bleeding out from his wrists. I got to find Andy and see he too is bleeding out from his stomach and wrists, so is Ashley. Jake and CC are asleep in their room bleeding from their thighs and wrists. "No no no you cant leave me here alone I need you I love you. Please Andy Ashley Jake CC JINXX WAKE UP PLEASE I NEED YOU!!!!!" I start to scream.

------------------------------------------end of dream-----------------------------------------

        I wake up to Jinxx yelling at me to get up. I am laying in a cold sweat with a tear stricken face."W-w-what h-happened J-Jinxx?" I stutter sobbing into his bare chest, sitting on his lap feeling his hard abs. I finally feel safe, here in his arms.

         "You were crying and screaming in your sleep. So I woke you up to see if you are okay." I smile and get up pulling my love, Jinxx , into my bathroom. "What are you doing Babe?" he asks as if he doesn't know. I smile mischievously and answer "I want to take a shower... Together please I don't want to be alone right now."

        He kisses me and locks my bedroom door so Paps and Daddy don't walk in to us both in the shower. I get undressed and jump in the shower when he is locking the door. I feel a pair of warm arms around my waist and a large rock hard frame against my smaller frail frame. I smile turning to Jinxx wrapping my arms around his neck and legs around his waist. He holds me as if I am a glass doll and would shatter at any given touch.

         He gently crashes his soft lips against mine. He softly licks my bottom lip begging for entrance witch I allow. Letting his tongue explore the new territory. I smile deepening the kiss as I hear a small fragile moan escape from Jinxx's throat. I giggle.