chapter 6 : her name is Skyla

After POH and Gabriel died....

Cardinal : we're saved....phew....

Alice : why...?

Cardinal : hm?

Alice : why me?! What's....What's so special about me?! First Vecta! And then....and then...

She starts crying.....

Alice : Kate....

Cardinal goes to her....

Cardinal : you have..to keep going, life isn't easy, but we have to NOT stop, Okay?

Alice wipes out her tears....

Alice : okay....

As they're walking back....someone appears behind a big rock...

*Footsteps*

Cardinal : ....!!

??? : this is the endgame.

Time stops....

??? : i've tried so many times to win, but in the end...i always lose.

The person takes off their jacket...

??? : this time...i'll win.

Time resumes and now they're wearing knight armor.....

??? : wouldn't you agree....cardinal?

Cardinal : you are....!

Cardinal : SKYLA!

Cardinal : (Skyla...when did you come here?! I'm sure nobody was there..! What the hell is happening?)

Alice doesn't know who's skyla, and she is surprised....

Cardinal : ( but i am sure....she is from that time....30 years ago!)

Flashback...

Kate's theme : Fear..(Skyla's version)

Skyla : (30 years ago...i joined the integrity knights, they were nice days, until i found out who killed my family, it was the administrator..., she erased my memories from this world i couldn't remember anything, so i took my sword, it's called "The Ruler", it is invincible, no one can defeat me, not even beroucli himself, but...)

Cardinal : ( the administrator was full of rage, she wanted to KILL Skyla for her betrayl, Skyla ran away after killing 4 integrity knights, and hid in the wild as a traitor...)

Cardinal : ( i made two mistakes, the first one...was to follow her, thinking she was a good person, and the second.....)

A fight scene showing Skyla stabbing cardinal...

Cardinal : t-time...?

Skyla : i stopped it.

but cardinal managed to run away.....

Cardinal : ( was to underestimate the power of her sword....)

Flashback ended....

Cardinal : Don't get close to me! I am up here! And you're down there!

Skyla jumps to Cardinal...

Skyla grabs her gray sword, the "Ruler" a sword that has a wheel in the middle of it, when the wheel stops, time will stop....

Skyla : you're the one who's down! As long as you belong in hell...it won't matter even if i kill you!

Cardinal : water element....