12: Fu*ked

Comment and Vote! <3

This song doesn't go with the chapter but it reminds me of this Harry and it's one of my faves so give it a listen<3

-

-

-

Harry POV:

"Harry get your ass up," Niall says as I feel a pillow make contact with my face.

"What the fuck do you-"

"We have to go meet Helix," I hear a third party voice that can only belong to Zayn.

"Shit," I groan and roll over.

"Yeah so get up, we leave in 10," Niall says before walking out of the small dorm room.

I sit up and stretch out my arms. I look around the small room for a moment before rubbing my eyes. I sling my legs off the side of my bed and walk over to my closet, pulling out a brown flannel shirt then grabbing a pair of black jeans.

I quickly strip off all my clothes and start to change. I do not have any interest in meeting with the devil himself today, Helix is a huge asshole and I bet even his sister would agree. I wiggle into my jeans and run my hand through my hair to fix it up a bit. I walk over to my nightstand and pick up my ray bans, phone, and wallet.

I walk to the door and see all the boys standing about in the hallway. We didn't have class today so we took it as a chance to get some work done.

"About time princess," Liam rolls his eyes.

"Would you shut up," I huff.

"Stop getting high with random girls and maybe you'd be able to get up on time," Louis huffs.

"She's not a random girl," I shake my head as I place my sunglasses on my face.

"She's got you whipped man," Niall chuckles.

"No, she doesn't," I deny quickly.

Whipped? I am not whipped.

"Liam is the one who's whipped," I make a crack at him and his stupid relationship.

"I could leave anytime I wanted," he shakes his head.

"Oh yeah?" I arch my brow.

"Yeah, she's just a girl," he shrugs.

"Mmhm," I hum as I pull a cigarette carton out of my pocket, pulling one out as we reach the doors that lead outside.

I pull out my orange lighter and bring it to the cancerous stick that sits between my lips. I inhale the toxic smoke and hold it for a moment then, blow it out. As we all walk to the car my eyes catch Kelsey and her little prissy friend group giving me a nasty look.

"Hey Kels," I give a petty wave and watch as her tough girl expression melts into a soft smile.

"Hi Harry," she waves back.

Hadley was right, that girl is not the brightest. I took her to a party as a pity invite, then admitted that we weren't even there as a couple and to top it all off I went off and fucked another girl. Yet she still melts when she hears my voice.

"How do you do it Styles?" Zayn chuckles from my right.

"It's the tattoos and ear piercings," Liam laughs.

"That's not it," I shake my head. "It's all in the size boys," I smirk.

"Dick size doesn't matter," Louis rolls his eyes.