5: On My Mind

This picture is for later in the chapter:) 

Song featured in this chapter is: 

Real Friends by Kanye West.

-

-

-

Hadley POV:

This is the 2nd day of competition and they've sent home four people so far, Kendall and I are still here so we're doing something right.

"I'm so excited to find out the theme today," Kendall cheers as we walk into the studio.

"Its getting down to it, there's only 26 people left and after today there's only going to be 24," I sigh as I think about the chance of getting sent home.

We walk into the studio and are welcomed by the warm lighting and giant stage. On the stage is Amy Black.

"Good morning ladies and gentleman," she smiles as we all make our way to our doors. "The competition will be over before you know it and then you lucky 4 will be getting ready for Paris," She smiles to us all.

Every day they send home one girl and one guy, at the end of this contest there will be 2 girls and 2 guys that get to walk in the show. There are so many gorgeous people here, including Kendall and she deserves it more than anyone.

"Today we're taking a trip that is out of this world, today you will explore the outer world that is outer space," The theme is revealed and I hear many cheers and claps from the people around me.

I'm so excited for this theme. I love space, I love the idea that there could be more life in some other universe and that there could be life on other planets in our solar system. I'm really excited to see the outfit that Joseph has planned for me.

"Alright, with that being said it's time to meet with your team and get ready!" Amy claps her hands, signaling us to run off and get ready.

I turn around quickly and burst through the door and am greeted by my trusty team that has gotten me this far.

"Hello darling!" Joseph smiles at me and guides me to the makeup chair.

"Hey, I'm thrilled to see what you have planned for me today" I smile as Adriana starts to comb through my hair.

"Well the theme is space and I love the stars, it's my favorite thing about space," he says from somewhere behind me. "So I made this," he comes in front of me and shows me the prettiest dress I have ever seen.

It's a sheer black material with white stars all over, it's stunning.

"Joseph, oh my god" my jaw drops as I examine the gorgeous dress.

"Glad you like it," He smiles.

"So we're going to go simple with hair and makeup so that it doesn't distract from the dress, slick back hair with natural makeup," Adriana speaks to me as she starts to slick my hair back.

"Sounds good to me," I smile and nod.

-

-

I looked at myself in the floor mirror, this dress was stunning. It fit me just right, the stars were beyond beautiful, I loved everything about it.

"You look so good," Joseph grabs my shoulders. "Let's get your ass out the door and go backstage, yeah?" Joseph speaks up.

I nod and follow him out the door. We walk out and I see so many beautiful people walking out with their stylists. The nerves inside me only grow, making my hands start to sweat.